Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

We needed to strengthen in midfield,  last season saw us struggling with Jack having a lot of injury problems and Davis playing a lot of games for his age. 

1 hour ago, thepundit said:

Lundstram and Sakala signed as replacements for Zungu and Stewart without having to pay any transfer fees is great business from Rangers. 

😁 

Ofoborh is the replacement for Zungu -  a nonentity for a nonentity. 

Lundstram and Sakala are the replacements for Kamara and Morelos.

Several players will need to be sold to balance the books. 

Tavernier, Goldson/Helander and Barisic could go too.

Just now, Bishop Briggs said:

😁

This is a decent wee trolling attempt to be fair.

14 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

😁

No a doubt a wee puddle drinker in Quinn's. 

Enjoy being a loser. We feel your pain. 

Just now, BlueBear said:

No a doubt a wee puddle drinker in Quinn's. 

Enjoy being a loser. We feel your pain. 

I'd rather be a "loser" than a vile sectarian bigot.

Btw, I don't drink in Quinn's because the beer is pish and there are too many fans of the Ugly Sisters in there.

Over in the Calling Cards of Morons threads it's emerged that not being a fan of your rivals colours is exclusively an Old Firm act that's been created in Glasgow and unleashed on the rest of the world. 

2 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

I'd rather be a "loser" than a vile sectarian bigot.

Btw, I don't drink in Quinn's because the beer is pish and there are too many fans of the Ugly Sisters in there.

Oh dear, that was rather bigoted of you. You'll be an I ran away man then eh? We can all do pissing contests now can't we? 

Now you away and enjoy your self loathing and I'll away and enjoy VICTORY! 

20 minutes ago, BlueBear said:

Oh dear, that was rather bigoted of you. You'll be an I ran away man then eh? We can all do pissing contests now can't we? 

Now you away and enjoy your self loathing and I'll away and enjoy VICTORY! 

Ran away from what? An idiotic keyboard warrior who dishes out insults but can't take them? 

As for self-loathing, I'm proud to support an inclusive club that stands against sectarian bigotry and hatred.

Before Souness came in, Catholics were not even to play for the dead club. The "fans" abused players who married Catholics. That's certainly worthy of loathing.

Edited by Bishop Briggs

1 hour ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Ran away from what? An idiotic keyboard warrior who dishes out insults but can't take them? 

As for self-loathing, I'm proud to support an inclusive club that stands against sectarian bigotry and hatred.

Before Souness came in, Catholics were not even to play for the dead club. The "fans" abused players who married Catholics. That's certainly worthy of loathing.

He’s a strange odious creature calling everyone obsessed etc, maybe he’s deliberately hypocritical as a troll…

Or just not all that bright.

Either way.

2 hours ago, Bishop Briggs said:

I can take it all day long. It's you being the shrinking easily offended violet. No surprises there.

Also you started the shite with the non entity patter on two players who actually won the title and your lot won exactly what again?!

Your latest post of lies only continues with the shite. "... Catholics, deed club, abused players and so on. All lies. You are indeed in some state. 

You obviously struggle with debate and even more on your clubs faikure. Maybe better you stepped back from the keyboards for your health's sake, as you obviously struggle with being a loser. Self loathing can be such a debilitating trait. 

As I said, we feel your pain. 

1 hour ago, stressball said:

He’s a strange odious creature calling everyone obsessed etc, maybe he’s deliberately hypocritical as a troll…

Or just not all that bright.

Either way.

Care to debate the points as opposed to personal abuse? 

Oops. Thought not! 

😂

Now I'm trying to watch the Queen's 11 at Firhill, so catch yeh. 

Really don't see it with Glenn Middleton. He's just so one dimensional.

McCrorie has been good and Simpson's passing has been excellent. 

Mayo has a good touch and doesn't seem to have the height for a centre half. Will midfield be his position now?

2 minutes ago, DMCs said:

Really don't see it with Glenn Middleton. He's just so one dimensional.

McCrorie has been good and Simpson's passing has been excellent. 

Mayo has a good touch and doesn't seem to have the height for a centre half. Will midfield be his position now?

Can't argue with any of that - and I'm unsure about Mayo.  He looked a bit at sea in that half.

Thistle look pretty tidy and should do well in the Championship this season.  Shame some of their fans are sanctimonious prigs, though.