Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

19 minutes ago, G51 said:

That’s the one. You don’t think it’s possible that he was that much of an idiot that he decided to wear that to wind up the west ham fans (or perhaps one of these weird people who support two clubs*).

Or are you just saying that he is not a Rangers fan? 

*ETA - Based on his age I would guess it’s actually 3 clubs he supports and not just the two.

Edited by Sortmeout

1 minute ago, Sortmeout said:

That’s the one. You don’t think it’s possible that he was that much of an idiot that he decided to wear that to wind up the west ham fans (or perhaps one of these weird people who support two clubs).

Or are you just saying that he is not a Rangers fan? 

I’m telling you he’s not a Rangers fan, and if you read further down that thread you’d see the unedited video where he’s immediately confronted by fans and then chucked out by a steward.

Once again, you have embarrassed yourself on the Sevco thread. 

1 minute ago, G51 said:

I’m telling you he’s not a Rangers fan, and if you read further down that thread you’d see the unedited video where he’s immediately confronted by fans and then chucked out by a steward.

Once again, you have embarrassed yourself on the Sevco thread. 

On the video I saw there were plenty around him wearing blue football strips, watching his antics and laughing.

I guess they aren’t Rangers fans either though. Just in the home end at a Rangers game at Ibrox wearing Rangers strips. Definitely not Rangers fans.

Just now, Sortmeout said:

Oh maybe I should actually apologize as I see you’ve mentioned an unedited video. Didn’t realise the video I was watching had been edited. CGI was it? 

n5c6u0v.jpg

There’s plenty with families close by who I can understand not wanting to get involved, and quite a lot of people just being incredulous at what the f**k is happening, and someone very clearly telling him to f**k off.

Don’t see loads of people laughing and goosestepping along though sortmeout?

content warning for a dickhead nazi obv.

On 20/07/2022 at 07:05, DMCs said:

He was brilliant. Clearly working very hard to impress too. Even pressing their goalkeeper at one point if I remember correctly!

GvB said in his post match interview that we are looking to buy another left back though. Been linked with Yilmaz of Besiktas this morning.

I wonder if his performance is a combination of fighting for his place but also being happier having a fellow Croat there in Colak. Also Katic is back currently.

58 minutes ago, steelmen said:

anyone know why some of the RED32 logo's are in gold and some in white?

I think the gold ones are on the 10 year anniversary shirt 

Edited by Drew Brees

4 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

I wonder if his performance is a combination of fighting for his place but also being happier having a fellow Croat there in Colak. Also Katic is back currently.

I saw they were at that new Croatian restaurant in Pollokshields together so there could be something in what you're saying. It's excellent as well by the way. Squid ink risotto goes down great with a glass of white there.

Edited by DMCs