Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

2 hours ago, DMCs said:

I saw they were at that new Croatian restaurant in Pollokshields together so there could be something in what you're saying. It's excellent as well by the way. Squid ink risotto goes down great with a glass of white there.

I’ll pass on the risotto. Sounds vile.

21 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

I’ll pass on the risotto. Sounds vile.

😂

Anyway something less vile. 28 years ago today this handsome gentleman signed for the Famous:

20220721_174734.thumb.jpg.f8a4ede183fe441faf9fe0d63f100186.jpg

This has to be my favourite Laudrup moment but there is another at Tannadice that has to be mentioned...

Edited by DMCs

3 hours ago, DMCs said:

😂

Anyway something less vile. 28 years ago today this handsome gentleman signed for the Famous:

20220721_174734.thumb.jpg.f8a4ede183fe441faf9fe0d63f100186.jpg

This has to be my favourite Laudrup moment but there is another at Tannadice that has to be mentioned...

“He’s got a bit of football in him”

12 hours ago, bennett said:

Will be in line to get a testimonial if he sees that contract out which isn't that common in modern day football. Deserves it, what a servant he has been.

Edited by AJF

So with new rumours and a couple of additions, the transfer list for the senior squad looks like;

• Colak        - 28 - 320 appearances
  • Lawrence - 28 - 300
  • Davies - 26 - 270
  • Souttar     - 25 - 230 
  • Cutrone - 24 - 190
  • Matondo  - 21 - 80
  • Yilmaz - 21 - 50
  • Tillman     - 20 - 30

Worries about Cutrone aside that seems pretty decent business, replacing those transferred out and strengthening where needed? And getting Tav, Goldson and the rest signed back up. 

11 minutes ago, Orbix said:

So with new rumours and a couple of additions, the transfer list for the senior squad looks like;

• Lawrence - 28 - 300
  • Davies - 26 - 270
  • Souttar     - 25 - 230 
  • Cutrone - 24 - 190
  • Matondo  - 21 - 80
  • Yilmaz - 21 - 50
  • Tillman     - 20 - 30

Worries about Cutrone aside that seems pretty decent business, replacing those transferred out and strengthening where needed? And getting Tav, Goldson and the rest signed back up. 

It seems like good business to me. I'd prefer if Cutrone was a loan as I'm not convinced on him. As an option while Roofe and all are injured it makes sense though.

I'm desperate for at least one of Kent and Morelos to sign a new contract though. Would be huge.

1 hour ago, Orbix said:

• Lawrence - 28 - 300
  • Davies - 26 - 270
  • Souttar     - 25 - 230 
  • Cutrone - 24 - 190
  • Matondo  - 21 - 80
  • Yilmaz - 21 - 50
  • Tillman     - 20 - 30

Congrats, mate.  Here's yer commemorative collarette for being the first to post on the '1690 page'.  I look forward to seeing it in your avatar.

1690.png.ea473346da61143afa1c927218a6e92e.png

2 hours ago, G51 said:

Don’t see us signing Cutrone unless Morelos or Roofe are on the way out tbh

Whilst I think he's a cracking player, Roofe is always only 2 or 3 games away from a 5 or 6 week layoff. If an offer was to come in for him I'd let him go.