Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

7 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

We all know it wont happen though.

The sevco coach has been on podcasts this afternoon calling the challenge a national disgrace, encouraging more hate to a footballer who made a yellow card worthy professional foul. 

He’s just a poor smol bean semi-professional footballer who made one mistake, please stop the insults 😞

Just now, G51 said:

He’s just a poor smol bean semi-professional footballer who made one mistake, please stop the insults 😞

He made a similar "mistake" Lundstram on Saturday that you boys cant stop greetin about.  Dont believe it merits death threats or joking about it but I dont consider myself a cretin. 

2 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

He made a similar "mistake" Lundstram on Saturday that you boys cant stop greetin about.  Dont believe it merits death threats or joking about it but I dont consider myself a cretin. 

We certainly shouldn’t be joking about it, that’s for sure. Permanently raging guys making death threats against some weird racist footballer online that they’ll never follow through on should be treated with the seriousness it deserves.

Just now, G51 said:

We certainly shouldn’t be joking about it, that’s for sure. Permanently raging guys making death threats against some weird racist footballer online that they’ll never follow through on should be treated with the seriousness it deserves.

Yes it should. 

The tackle on Lowry was a nasty one and probably intentional. 

Ally Love given his history probably isn't the nicest guy in the world. 

Threatening people is scummy behaviour. 

It's possible to agree to all 3 points without arguing.

Just now, bennett said:

The tackle on Lowry was a nasty one and probably intentional. 

Ally Love given his history probably isn't the nicest guy in the world. 

Threatening people is scummy behaviour. 

It's possible to agree to all 3 points without arguing.

Was as bad as Saturdays.  Saturdays was intentional too.

Agree

Agree

Just now, G51 said:

This whataboutery is simply unacceptable.

All we have heard since Saturday is crying and moaning from your mob that it was cheating sending the boy off cost us the game/league/everything etc.

Now a player makes a similar challenge to one of your players it was a national disgrace and the player who made the challenge is getting death threats.

The hypocrisy never ends at Sevco.  Bringing up the player is racist but ignoring the Irish and ****** chants to Saturdays ref too :lol: 

Just now, Hoose Rice said:

All we have heard since Saturday is crying and moaning from your mob that it was cheating sending the boy off cost us the game/league/everything etc.

Now a player makes a similar challenge to one of your players it was a national disgrace and the player who made the challenge is getting death threats.

The hypocrisy never ends at Sevco.  Bringing up the player is racist but ignoring the Irish and ****** chants to Saturdays ref too :lol: 

Still seething four days later. And over a game you actually won too. 

46 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I can’t believe any club employs him after the incident in the Annan game when he played for Clyde - he’s a disgusting person.

You can’t believe any club employs him? Have you seen some of the things that some players have done ?

3 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Bang on bud.

By far the worst set of fans in this country. 

2 minutes ago, G51 said:

Still seething four days later. And over a game you actually won too. 

No seethe.  I take great delight at pointing out how much of a bunch of hypocrites your mob is tho.

Was a draw mate.  If you dried your eyes you could have seen the score. 

10 minutes ago, G51 said:

Sorry I just assumed you won given the way the Hibs players celebrated an equaliser against nine men

No you didn’t, you just made a rip roaring James Hunt of it 🤣🤣

Don't even know you’re own score, too busy greeting about referee decisions. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

I disagree. It shouldn't be expected as that's not a guy going for the ball. He's went to hurt Lowry out of sheer frustration and embarrassment. 

I get the point you are making however at that level tackles like this are more common as players lack the professionalism, please don’t think i am trying to say it’s ok or trivialise just suggesting at this level this sort of tackle is more likely.

4 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

See the boy who lundstramed Lowrys getting death threats.  

Stay classy bers. 

1 hour ago, G51 said:

I’m surprised so many people have sympathy for Ally Love, who is a racist piece of shit.

A bit early on in the season for Bear on Bear no?