Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

30 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

See the boy who lundstramed Lowrys getting death threats.  

Stay classy bers. 

Bad tackle yeah, no argument.

But UJ twitter has unsurprisingly debased itself yet again with the responses to Love. Disgusting.

28 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

:lol: Thought this was the idea behind b teams, no? 

Their own fault for not taking a player off just back from injury and 7-0 up against seasoned pros that's scored a hattrick.  Professional foul and all that sevco. 

4 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Having now seen the challenge (well,sort of, the video quality is shite), it's hard to disagree with the Rangers fans that diving in to wipe out the ankles of a player running away from you should be severely punished

Once upon a time a magic sponge and some deep freeze would have you up in no time.

In all seriousness it’s an ugly tackle but it has to be expected when we put our colts into leagues where players are amateur/semi pro at best.

The abuse and threats the guy is getting out of order though, it’s wild

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Once upon a time a magic sponge and some deep freeze would have you up in no time.

In all seriousness it’s an ugly tackle but it has to be expected when we put our colts into leagues where players are amateur/semi pro at best.

Dumbarton cant even come out and complain as they take the sevco ruble renting out the ground. 

Edited by Hoose Rice

3 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

The supporters, of which I'm one, take absolutely no pleasure or responsibility in that situation I can assure you.

Can appreciate that mate.  Your club wont speak out against the vile abuse in case it harms relations though sadly but I understand it financially. 

4 minutes ago, G51 said:

I’m surprised so many people have sympathy for Ally Love, who is a racist piece of shit.

Or they have no idea who he is and just see a guy getting death threats for a tackle on a football pitch. 

‘it’s ok guys, he’s racist’ doesn’t justify your thick fan base. 

27 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I disagree. It shouldn't be expected as that's not a guy going for the ball. He's went to hurt Lowry out of sheer frustration and embarrassment. 

28 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

100% agree. Absolutely wild over a game of football. 

10 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Your club wont speak out against the vile abuse in case it harms relations though sadly but I understand it financially. 

Both clubs have to speak out. Failing to address a player getting death threats because it might cost you a bit of money is criminal in itself.

13 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Or they have no idea who he is and just see a guy getting death threats for a tackle on a football pitch. 

‘it’s ok guys, he’s racist’ doesn’t justify your thick fan base. 

“It’s okay guys, he’s racist” justifies nearly anything tbh.

16 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I disagree. It shouldn't be expected as that's not a guy going for the ball. He's went to hurt Lowry out of sheer frustration and embarrassment. 

100% agree. Absolutely wild over a game of football. 

Both clubs have to speak out. Failing to address a player getting death threats because it might cost you a bit of money is criminal in itself.

We all know it wont happen though.

The sevco coach has been on podcasts this afternoon calling the challenge a national disgrace, encouraging more hate to a footballer who made a yellow card worthy professional foul. 

Edited by Hoose Rice