Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

On 07/11/2023 at 11:56, AJF said:

I’ve always been a fan of the film-style content that drones can create so it’s nice to see this being used to show off Ibrox.

And while the Govan and Copland stands are looking a bit tired, the Main Stand still looks excellent and you can see that the boards extensive investment in the stadium infrastructure over the last few years is really paying off.

Particularly New Edmiston House which is just a fantastic space, despite running considerably over budget 😅

Everything around Rangers and Govan looks better in the dark.

15 minutes ago, bennett said:

We now have a fan advisory board, that's bound to end up with lots of infighting and bitchyness.

I believe they checked out the most active posters on P&B in the Rangers threads when looking for representation.

Congratulations @Jinky67 on your new post! 

😉

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I believe they checked out the most active posters on P&B in the Rangers threads when looking for representation.

Congratulations @Jinky67 on your new post! 

😉

1 hour ago, AJF said:

Canadian Lol GIF

Am I the most active? do I get a trophy for that? 

Anyway you could do a lot worse than me, I wouldn’t have stood by and let my club die.

Hail Hail lads, the changes are a coming. 

Just now, Jinky67 said:

Anyway you could do a lot worse than me, I wouldn’t have stood by and let my club die.

To be honest, it is a shit, obvious joke that should really be far beneath a poster of my stature, but, here we are. 

1 hour ago, Jinky67 said:

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

To be honest, it is a shit, obvious joke that should really be far beneath a poster of my stature, but, here we are. 

Aye, twas a harmless wee joke I found amusing.

21 hours ago, stressball said:

I’m just glad the Rangers population on here aren’t thick enough to buy their boards lies about their financials by using “operating profits” instead of… actual profits.

Changed days on here, at one time the accounts would have generated a few thousand replies. 

Even Squonk can't be arsed giving his expert opinion. 

bored at work so looked this up. RIFC have 447 million shares in issue at 1p each! Then read this: Surely it can’t be our Bennie?😂

Bennett now owns 5.51% of the club's issued share capital, while
Edited by CambieBud