Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

3 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

^^^has in-depth knowledge of his big teams squad.

As I have with every other squad you knob, I am a football fan after all , I have a depth of knowledge of squads in all levels of football even juniors does that mean that Cumnock are my big team NO it doesn't but you believe what you wish knob whilst I know what I know,

Just let the **** brush all this stuff under the carpet. It ended well the last time.

Not sure how it’s ‘brushing stuff under the carpet’, the situation seems fairly transparent.
Pretty sure the ****s won’t have any interest whatsoever in the minor transfer dealings over on the Southside either?

4 hours ago, shootingboots said:

Rangers* didn't make a loss on Pena according to the Record. 

Reveal hidden contents

CiK_y9JWsAE1eAH.jpg

Im calling absolute sh*te on this one too. Only one club really were interested and would know they have them over a barrel given their financial situation and the guy being out the picture. Why on earth would they offer the full amount of wages and fee they paid?  

17 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

And nor should they. 

All the major credit referencing sites have Rangers in the lowest category possible - Cash Transactions Only.

The Evening Times paper boy doesn't even leave a copy of the paper without getting cash up front from these fuckers.

30 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Im calling absolute sh*te on this one too. Only one club really were interested and would know they have them over a barrel given their financial situation and the guy being out the picture. Why on earth would they offer the full amount of wages and fee they paid?  

Hey, it was in the daily record..

You calling them liars?

37 minutes ago, gannonball said:

The fee they paid will have been propaganda from their puppet press. 

59 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Because Sevco

18zoxu (1).gif

5 minutes ago, Worktheshaft said:

I see the bookies have suspended betting on rangers relegation with administration pending.

I'm away to put some coffee on and make some popcorn.

It's hilarious how wasteful the rhats are with their giro money. 

Edited by Forest of Dean