Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Glad Kincy is finally having to answer for his pathetic snidy patter. Shame he is too much of a coward to actually admit it though.

Why would he admit it? He seems like a complete bigot, he can't seem to refererence Celtic fans, without using words like, plastics , dims, grey n greens etc.

It's pretty obvious to everyone exactly what kind of guy he is... except him.

f**k off Kinc you dog shit moron. You and your type are pond life continuing to find child abuse something to laugh about.

Honestly if I found out you were drunk on gin fumes and stumbled into a bear trap, I wouldn't feel any sympathy.

You and your unionist, self-entitled, pathetic losers who jump on the British loving, Irish hating bandwagon that your club promotes should f**k off.

Kinky taking an absolute pounding here. Superb. 

Its genuinely staggering that this guy is in his 50s. 
A fantastic response to a sneaky bit of BJN shitebaggery.
Didn't he claim upthread that he was only hoping that 'unsavoury elements' didn't do exactly what he did by conflating Kent with Knew?

A fantastic response to a sneaky bit of BJN shitebaggery.
Didn't he claim upthread that he was only hoping that 'unsavoury elements' didn't do exactly what he did by conflating Kent with Knew?
Yup. By point scoring he was hoping to stop point scoring. What a marvellous chap

On 22/07/2018 at 22:57, The_Kincardine said:

No joke, Moomsy.  Merely an attempt to pre-empt a possible unsavoury trend. 

Astonishing. If you genuinely hoped that no one came up with this "joke" then why would you "pre-empt" it? Why would you want to pre-empt an unsavoury trend? Why mention it in the first place? Simply it's because you thought it was a very clever play on words, and wanted to be first in with it before any other bigot cottoned on to it, but to try and do it in a sneaky way so that you could weasel out of it when correctly pulled up. 

Fucking disgusting.

I’m afraid you’ve only yourself to blame Kincy. 
If you lie with dogs and all that. Why you and Bennett still bother puzzles me. 
Another horrible pathetic c**t outed.

The only thing Kincy has done wrong in your eyes is post his vile child abuse patter in the wrong place?

Fwiw I agree with you, the sooner you all f**k off to Rangers Media the better.

Surprised you havent gone already after humilating yourself when Hibs pumped yous at Ibrox tbh.

He should be going the same way as little old Jake's Pal, to be honest.

I have read some of JP's stuff over on RM and it does seem that P&B tends to stifle the bluenose opinion somewhat. He is now a proper, raging, seething mess unshackled and free... And he's a flippin' pensioner(!)

Over there's where the real animals are, Bobby-boy.

17 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

The only thing Kincy has done wrong in your eyes is post his vile child abuse patter in the wrong place?

Surprised you havent gone already after humilating yourself when Hibs pumped yous at Ibrox tbh.

I believe his poison of choice is follow follow

Unless there is another rugby loving bigot called Kincardine that likes to post anti catholic diatribes with the aide of a thesaurus and a bottle of vodka

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

You really are an angry little man :thumsup2

40 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

A lot of self congratulatory frothing going on in here. Kincardine has certainly got a number of you to heads gone levels 

Probably his intention. 

LOL should have guessed his BJK patter was just a cheeky attempt to get a bite. Whits he like the scamp!! Hahaha