Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

57 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Tavernier couldn't handle IRA Tony in the cup final, so I have my doubts he could handle a move to a 'top club' in the premier league.

He's hugely improved defensively since then and is a much more rounded player now. He's also not playing in a defence with garbage like Rob Kiernan.

Morelos to Newcastle looks to be on.  I think I'll change my prediction to Celtic winning the league now.  Him leaving you trumps Lennon managing Celtic IMO.

12 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Morelos to Newcastle looks to be on.  I think I'll change my prediction to Celtic winning the league now.  Him leaving you trumps Lennon managing Celtic IMO.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/alfredo-morelos-set-newcastle-rafa-16233360

£20M?  I doubt it.

On 24/05/2019 at 18:01, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Holt was only good in the championship Docherty is miles better than him and younger 

Docherty will play for Scotland one day to unlike Holt

But its up to him to put the work in and impress Gerrard and be consistent like he was in England 

Got as good a chance as any 

Only going to get the one cap, then?

56 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Good move for the lad. He’s got more chance of a trophy down there. :whistle

We play better with Defoe

Agreed.

Time to cash in on Morelos and use some of the money for a replacement and to strengthen elsewhere. I would also cash in on tav if offered 8/9 million. We could get a replacement for half of that IMO.

15 minutes ago, GS11 said:

Time to cash in on Morelos and use some of the money for a replacement and to strengthen elsewhere. I would also cash in on tav if offered 8/9 million. We could get a replacement for half of that IMO.

£8-9m for a 27 year old who's wasted the last four years of his life at Ibrox and hardly played in the five before that?