Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

47 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Have Rangers announced a "retained list" so far?

Apart from loan deals ending the only players that we have whose contracts are expiring are McAuley, Wallace and Hodson.

30 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

Apart from loan deals ending the only players that we have whose contracts are expiring are McAuley, Wallace and Hodson.

Cheers, been any confirmation on their futures? 

I know Wallace has announced hes leaving but not sure of the others.

Messi - 69
Mbappe - 53
Lewandowski - 47
Sterling - 40
Aubameyang - 38
Ronaldo - 38
Tavernier - 37

Spot the one name playing for a diddy club in a diddy league.

15 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Cheers, been any confirmation on their futures? 

I know Wallace has announced hes leaving but not sure of the others.

No announcements yet but they both will definitely leave. 

Loan deals ending are Worral, Coulibaly and Kent.

Alnwick, Holt, Docherty, Rossiter, Dodoo, Herrera and Hardie all to return from being loaned out.

Edited by TavTastic

58 minutes ago, Dele said:

Videos been taken down anaw. 

Found a video. Starts off with the boy videoing it shouting "Die!" then he (I think) has uploaded it saying Dorrans wasn't bottled and was just drunk. 

Many a Celtic fan from the likes of Coatbridge saying "he brought it on himself". 

Don't think Jack was involved. 

1 minute ago, Dele said:

Found a video. Starts off with the boy videoing it shouting "Die!" then he (I think) has uploaded it saying Dorrans wasn't bottled and was just drunk. 

Many a Celtic fan from the likes of Coatbridge saying "he brought it on himself". 

There's a video of Jack stumbling about Ocean Beach Club after being told to leave.

23 minutes ago, Dele said:

Story as I've read it is that Dorrans was in The Highlander pub watching the Dundee Utd v St Mirren game last night and had a bit of a slagging match with some Utd fans, which led to pavement dancing upon leaving.

3 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

That was one week. This thread has now hit (1)690 pages, what % of content would you say is worth reading?

Well obviously all of mine and some of yours but, just like your recent thread was overrun with M9s, ours is infested by utter wardrobes on a daily basis.

Still, we ecumenical Bears are broad-shouldered and understand that this is part of the burden of being P&B's most popular team.

Story as I've read it is that Dorrans was in The Highlander pub watching the Dundee Utd v St Mirren game last night and had a bit of a slagging match with some Utd fans, which led to pavement dancing upon leaving.

Obviously just a coming together

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

Obviously just a coming together

Clearly. Have seen Ryan Jack's missus get the blame for starting the slagging match. All seems a bit too "gossipy" for my liking though, so I stopped paying attention at that point. And at that, I am bowing out of the conversation here also...

6 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Have Rangers announced a "retained list" so far?

Misplaced Entitlement Complex, Permanent Anger, Conspiracy Theories, Paranoia, Arrogance, Conflating Football with Ulster Religious Tribalism, Inability to Accept Liquidation Reality, Begging Bowl etc etc

2 hours ago, Im_Rodger said:

What's the chances of Docherty breaking into your first team next season?

Pretty much zilch.  Who would he replace?  Obviously a very tidy player with a great attitude but I can't see it happening.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Pretty much zilch.  Who would he replace?  Obviously a very tidy player with a great attitude but I can't see it happening.

Player of the year at Shrewsbury 

Obviously has a good chance if he knuckles down and impresses the gaffer Coulbally will go back and Ejaria was never replaced

4 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Player of the year at Shrewsbury 

Obviously has good chance if he knuckles down and impresses the gaffer Coulbally will go back and Ejaria was never replaced

Aye, but I still can't see him ahead of any of our regulars.

As an aside, wee Holt is also coming back and he's a cracking player - who also has a great attitude.  Too lightweight for us but would be an excellent player for any of the 'bottom 6'.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Aye, but I still can't see him ahead of any of our regulars.

As an aside, wee Holt is also coming back and he's a cracking player - who also has a great attitude.  Too lightweight for us but would be an excellent player for any of the 'bottom 6'.

Holt was only good in the championship Docherty is miles better than him and younger 

Docherty will play for Scotland one day to unlike Holt

But its up to him to put the work in and impress Gerrard and be consistent like he was in England 

Got as good a chance as any