Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

24 minutes ago, thepundit said:

If you're hoping there was a sell-on clause I highly doubt there is. :)

There apparently is, no idea how much truth in it. I'd much prefer he stayed where he is - I'm a massive fan of his. 

1 hour ago, Dele said:

There apparently is, no idea how much truth in it. I'd much prefer he stayed where he is - I'm a massive fan of his. 

He's been some signing, to  be fair. I'd be disappointed as well if he left for Brighton but if an offer came in of say, £3m-£4m, then it would be very difficult for Rangers to turn down.

Back in January though, Dundee were desperate to get something for him and, at the time, Rangers paying £50k to sign him a few months early seemed a very generous offer. Its easy enough to take a £50k gamble but would the club really throw in a sell-on clause which could potentially cost the club hundreds of thousands, maybe even £1m+ if he does really well and big money offers come in from down south? I just can't see it.

They might have said £50k plus Zak Rudden on loan next season?....

Edited by thepundit

He's hugely improved defensively since then and is a much more rounded player now. He's also not playing in a defence with garbage like Rob Kiernan.

Kiernan looks the part in English League One now he’s finally fit again. No world beater but I think garbage is a touch harsh.

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Trying so hard to be edgy that it’s actually cringe worthy.

We established on Sunday that you don't know what the phrase, "fellow travellers", means and now you're having having a pop at me offering best wishes to our former captain.

You are turning in to a weirdo.

Sevfer ramblings....

"RANGERS have held talks with Martin Olsson as they step up their search for a left-back.

SunSport understands the Swedish international superstar, out of contract after leaving Swansea last month, spoke with Ibrox chiefs last week."

"
Rangers have also held initial talks with Joe Aribo.
The Charlton midfielder is another free agent and is also wanted by Celtic.
But it seems Gers have stolen a march on their city rivals by opening discussions with him.
However Aribo, 22, is weighing up a number of lesser options in both England and Germany"

" omas Kalas has an offer from Rangers - according to reports. 
The Chelsea defender spent last season out on loan at Bristol City and has been at Stamford Bridge since 2010"

24 minutes ago, bennett said:

"RANGERS have held talks with Martin Olsson as they step up their search for a left-back.

SunSport understands the Swedish international superstar,

Isn't Mary Stavin the last Swedish international superstar to visit Ibrox?

We established on Sunday that you don't know what the phrase, "fellow travellers", means  
. Did ye, aye.

now you're having having a pop at me offering best wishes to our former captain.
You are turning in to a weirdo.

Who mentioned your post?