Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

Jim traynor hasn’t been measured or appropriate in his entire career.

Rangers fans seem to be dumbing this down to the extent of ‘aye but the decision was bad’ which has nothing to do with the charges.

Every single club has had an issue with collum but only one came out publicly and officially questioned his integrity and general competence.

Say what you want about him as a referee but the SFA absolutely cannot stand for clubs shaming referees like that.
Traynor would have been hunted from any other club following any one of the stream of absolute belters he has shat out. But respect where its due, he has his target audience on strings.

There is no way to appeal a second yellow. Nor has there ever been to my knowledge. If you have a problem with that then raise it in the appropriate manner, rather than waiting till it damages you then flying into full tears and snotters about the shitey rules. It just makes you look stupid.

It is crystal clear that the charges relate to our reaction.  Is there any sane person who would disagree with this?
It is also crystal clear that our response was measured and appropriate.  I reckon you would even agree with that 'statement'.  That Candeias was wrongly booked and that we have no chance of redress is reprehensible.
This is what amuses me about the diddies:  If such an incident had happened with your own team you'd have wanted exactly the same statement.

C'mon Kinky, you're a lot better than that.

3 minutes ago, printer said:
8 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:
It is crystal clear that the charges relate to our reaction.  Is there any sane person who would disagree with this?
It is also crystal clear that our response was measured and appropriate.  I reckon you would even agree with that 'statement'.  That Candeias was wrongly booked and that we have no chance of redress is reprehensible.
This is what amuses me about the diddies:  If such an incident had happened with your own team you'd have wanted exactly the same statement.

C'mon Kinky, you're a lot better than that.

No he isn't :lol:

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

If the ***'s think that candeias has been incorrectly booked then surely they will realease a similar statment to the last time they beleived he was incorrecly (correctly) booked by collum.

Well, they won't becuase UEFA would absoloutely obliterate them and they know it.

Don't goad them Romeo, FFS! We all know where goading them ends.....

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Traynor would have been hunted from any other club following any one of the stream of absolute belters he has shat out. But respect where its due, he has his target audience on strings.

There is no way to appeal a second yellow. Nor has there ever been to my knowledge. If you have a problem with that then raise it in the appropriate manner, rather than waiting till it damages you then flying into full tears and snotters about the shitey rules. It just makes you look stupid.

You do remember Peter Houston lambasting Collum for correctly awarding Rangers a last minute  penalty in a game where awarded your team a penalty that was a clear 3 or 4 YARDS outside the box 

You do remember Peter Houston lambasting Collum for correctly awarding Rangers a last minute  penalty in a game where awarded your team a penalty that was a clear 3 or 4 YARDS outside the box 
Did we issue a statement? Did we accuse him of underlying motives? Did any posters on here allude to his life outside football as a motivator for these issues?

Will I answer those for you???

Reprehensible my arse. It's a rule that applies to every club.
What is reprehensible is the failure of the authorities to deal with the bigotry and hatred that is displayed by Sevco and Celtic fans in grounds all over Scotland ever fucking week.

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:
42 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:
Really?

Yeah...I couldn't be arsed changing it.

"I" before "E" except after "C".

Except when your foreign neighbour Keith receives eight counterfeit beige sleighs from feisty weightlifters. Pretty weird eh?

46 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

Some Christmas ideas here for Rangers fans as Stevie G launches his own clothes line.

https://www.sggapparel.com/collections/all

He many need to explain what a wash bag is though....

Quite like the Bomber Jacket.  And as I'm a svelte Medium, should be ok for sizes.

edit:  Hmmm "Slim Fit", better go Large, just in case

Edited by KnightswoodBear