Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

53 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

That was Boli, was it not? 

50 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Both.  And the bold Chico was right about Boli.

45 minutes ago, Golden Gordon said:

Both, if I remember correctly. 

3 minutes ago, Pcplum said:

No laudrup.

Definitely both.

5 minutes ago, Pcplum said:

Can you link me up with the Boli one,I’ve never seen it before?

I thought everyone knew that interview off by heart.  Plus @Golden Gordonhas agreed with me twice, so I must be right.

Edit:  I can acknowledge that, "Boli's got a European Cup winner's medal ffs" may be ambiguous...

Edited by The_Kincardine

27 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I thought everyone knew that interview off by heart.  Plus @Golden Gordonhas agreed with me twice, so I must be right.

Edit:  I can acknowledge that, "Boli's got a European Cup winner's medal ffs" may be ambiguous...

I always thought that interview was about laudrup,my mistake.

I’ve watched that interview a few times aswell.😂

28 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Not this tiresome shit again.

Lighten up, Monkey, it's a Rangers thread.  You've contributed a fair bit of 'tiresome shite' over the years...

5 minutes ago, Pcplum said:

I always thought that interview was about laudrup,my mistake.

Understandable since Boli was another expensive mistake but a forgettable player.

29 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Lighten up, Monkey, it's a Rangers thread.  You've contributed a fair bit of 'tiresome shite' over the years...

True, but this was posted just the other day.  It must have been another thread, but still. 

When people get excited about it, it always smacks of wee boys being enchanted by swearing. 

14 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

True, but this was posted just the other day.  It must have been another thread, but still. 

When people get excited about it, it always smacks of wee boys being enchanted by swearing. 

Ah no.  It was just someone  missing the point.

Anyway, Joe Aribo is really not an excitable character.  Terrific goal, though:

Another fine performance from Rangers this evening.  Aribo and Hagi have had some start to the season. Barker could be like a new signing. He’s impressed also.

Not much Well can take from the game other than they’re unlikely to finish third if they play like that.

9 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

You're probably on shaky ground if you're relying on me to be correct about anything, to be honest .

8 hours ago, thepundit said:

Not much Well can take from the game other than they’re unlikely to finish third if they play like that.

Anyone who reads this much into an early friendly is a moron.

I am.
When does the Championship season start? Don’t really pay much attention to that league any longer.
I never claimed any Hearts players were having a good season before it even started, thick af.