Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

The Samaras save was the last old firm game my papa ever managed to attend due to his age. It was the last game we went to together. The UEFA season, had he not fucked his ankle but stayed on and saved the penalty before having to go off?

35 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

I see Rangers have now banned all journalists from doing pre-match interviews, not just the BBC.

Aye? Any link to this?

Possibly might be in reaction to Walker's comments on Sky.

35 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

I've heard that they are completely blocking off any access from the media before matches.

Not seeing anything from the usual ITK folk, is there anything from media outlets or the club confirming this?

3 minutes ago, DMCs said:

This isn't true.

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

Aye? Any link to this?

Possibly might be in reaction to Walker's comments on Sky.

Unless someone who I very much trust has gone to the lengths of faking up the whole letter, the SFWA have written to their members noting that Rangers have denied access to all newspapers for tomorrow's pre-match media conference and have been asked to use RangersTV content instead.

2 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Unless someone who I very much trust has gone to the lengths of faking up the whole letter, the SFWA have written to their members noting that Rangers have denied access to all newspapers for tomorrow's pre-match media conference and have been asked to use RangersTV content instead.

So not all media then just newspapers? 

Apparently the print journos have had interviews with McAllister and Wright emailed to them instead of being allowed to ask the questions themselves.

Broadcast press conference is as normal.

Edited by G51

7 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

To clarify, I'm not doubting the validity of your claim in case it came across that way. Normally when I see stuff like this I can find it on Twitter but I couldn't see anything so wondered where you'd heard it from.