Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

5 hours ago, bennett said:

I don't recall Cantwell doing anything excessive on the pitch, a bit moany at times but nothing that you don't see week in week out.

Have a word, he was everything that embodies the failures and despisement of modern day football.

Of the belief that there's contact, you're entitled to go down, anywhere on the pitch, as theatrically as possible preferably. Though not a foul if an opponent does it to him, apparently.

He'd whinge and moan from the first whistle to the last to officials and do anything he could to get opponents booked or sent off and to be honest any adult wearing an alice band is a f*cking wrong un right off the bat.

Another billy big baws from down South who got quickly found out.

A total a*sehole of a guy.

1 minute ago, BukyOHare said:

Have a word, he was everything that embodies the failures and despisement of modern day football.

Of the belief that there's contact, you're entitled to go down, anywhere on the pitch, as theatrically as possible preferably. Though not a foul if an opponent does it to him, apparently.

He'd whinge and moan from the first whistle to the last to officials and do anything he could to get opponents booked or sent off and to be honest any adult wearing an alice band is a f*cking wrong un right off the bat.

You'll see that in almost every game in the country,  singling out Cantwell is a bit weird.

21 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

So Copeland Road Stand season ticket holders get priority to buy other Rangers season ticket holders seats. Strange club.

I don’t think so? Unless I’ve picked it up wrong. The sales windows suggest it’ll be season ticket holders on the CCCS scheme first (excluding Copland)

Then season ticket holders (again, excluding Copland)

Then season ticket holders in the Copland stand. So they will only be purchasing their tickets in another part of the stadium after all other season ticket holders have been given the opportunity to purchase their tickets.

4 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Changing venues around, this will probably disrupt our training and everything else.

Dundee should demand compensation. IMO.

Thank you.

That would be petty and ridiculous, just as I said it was when Rangers did so.

22 minutes ago, AJF said:

That would be petty and ridiculous, just as I said it was when Rangers did so.

Yeah, pity your board didn't listen to you.

A right shower of chunts.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

1 hour ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

"Your mission Mark, should you decide to accept, is to hunt down Kinky and ask him to make it happen....."

I second Flories bring back Kincardine motion. 

1 hour ago, AJF said:

I don’t think so? Unless I’ve picked it up wrong. The sales windows suggest it’ll be season ticket holders on the CCCS scheme first (excluding Copland)

Then season ticket holders (again, excluding Copland)

Then season ticket holders in the Copland stand. So they will only be purchasing their tickets in another part of the stadium after all other season ticket holders have been given the opportunity to purchase their tickets.

Ok, I've read it wrong. However, if all, or most, season ticket holders in the other stands buy their seats, then it'll be the Copland Road season ticket folk that get screwed over. Let's hope that happens for a wee giggle.

2 hours ago, bennett said:

You'll see that in almost every game in the country,  singling out Cantwell is a bit weird.

What's weird is your refusal to accept that what I wrote isn't true. He had diving and rolling down to an art form.

"That everybody else does it" is somehow your defence. Fair enough.

15 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Ok, I've read it wrong. However, if all, or most, season ticket holders in the other stands buy their seats, then it'll be the Copland Road season ticket folk that get screwed over. Let's hope that happens for a wee giggle.

There’s certainly a risk of it happening. However home ties in the league cup generally aren’t that well attended so they are probably banking on it being the same again.

21 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

What's weird is your refusal to accept that what I wrote isn't true. He had diving and rolling down to an art form.

"That everybody else does it" is somehow your defence. Fair enough.

He could be a bit theatrical at times but you get that in that every game.

If you want to single out one player then fair enough. 

5 hours ago, BukyOHare said:

Nonsense. When he was at his peak for Rangers he was brilliant. He completely strolled it against diddy Scottish teams.

13 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

"Your mission Mark, should you decide to accept, is to hunt down Kinky and ask him to make it happen....."

12 hours ago, bennett said:

I second Flories bring back Kincardine motion. 

Kincy is on twitter.

I'm not going to post his @ as it has his real name in it which feels a bit like doxing, but if you search hard enough you'll find him.

1 hour ago, Cheese said:

Kincy is on twitter.

I'm not going to post his @ as it has his real name in it which feels a bit like doxing, but if you search hard enough you'll find him.

I'm sure with Elons penchant for pushing gammony right wing bigotry towards everyone, sitting tight and doing nothing will eventually yield results.

Edited by Bairnardo

1 hour ago, Cheese said:

Kincy is on twitter.

Does it rhyme with "beeponce"?