Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

celtic player talking about Rangers.  What's your opinion on which Rangers players would get into the celtic team?  

If we could borrow your entire defence that would be smashing. 

I think you and the rest of the sevco lads are making the mistake of thinking Leigh is channelling the thoughts of every Celtic fan.

He is 2nd only to Lennon in causing mass decapitations amongst the Klan fan base.

celtic player talking about Rangers.  What's your opinion on which Rangers players would get into the celtic team?

From my unbiased position and diddy opinion (hate both clubs equally blah blah).

McGregor

Trav Jullien Goldson Barisic

Forrest Jack McGregor Kent

Eddie Alfie

Front line obviously off form but they are the best strikers at each club.

Not much between the centre halves, not exactly a fan of either I have picked.

13 minutes ago, Romeo said:

I think you and the rest of the sevco lads are making the mistake of thinking Leigh is channelling the thoughts of every Celtic fan.

He is 2nd only to Lennon in causing mass decapitations amongst the Klan fan base.

Julian always seemed to be pretty decent anytime I've watched celtic.

Tbh I just thought it was interesting,  a few years ago only a few of our players could've got into the fringes of the celtic team.

Not like you to go all Phil on us.

Julian always seemed to be pretty decent anytime I've watched celtic.
Tbh I just thought it was interesting,  a few years ago only a few of our players could've got into the fringes of the celtic team.
Not like you to go all Phil on us.

Please donate...

Jullien and Ajer are both very decent but are severely lacking in confidence.

22 minutes ago, Romeo said:

It would appear that Lennon is causing mass decapitations among the matching jaikit brigade at the moment.

10 hours ago, G51 said:

I love this because it falls down at the very first hurdle.

What's the first position people always think about when you're comparing two XI's?

Goalkeeper.

Ah.

Do you actually expect to ever hear anything coherent from Leigh Griffiths ? Particularly on a Sunday morning.

And you should be thanking him for doing Gerrard’s team talks for him.

Rangers' season by numbers so far: Days - 127 Games played - 25 Games won - 23 Goals scored - 71 Clean sheets - 19 Goalscorers - 13 Top of the league, through to the Europa League knockout stages and still unbeaten. Sensational from Steven Gerrard's side.

23 minutes ago, bennett said:

Marco Negri for 6 months, Michael Mols before his injury were excellent.  Tavernier this season has been as good as I've seen with us.

Yeah Negri’s 6 months before his “squash” incident came to mind too. If he can keep doing this through the season it’ll be pretty unprecedented.

Fitness

I left school in 1977 so the 77/78 season was the first one I could go to Ibrox whenever I wanted without cadging money from my Maw and we won a treble mainly by blowing teams away by dint of Jock Wallace almost causing coastal erosion in Gullane pre-season to make us easily the fittest team in Scotland.

This season we look as fit as f**k so credit to Jordan Milsom who is managing this without going anywhere near a golf course...

⭐️ Man of the Match, @RangersFC’s James Tavernier
96 touches 
Completed 47/62 passes
Assist for Kemar Roofe
4 shots, 10th League goal this season (Scot Prem top scorer)
Has scored or assisted in last 8 League games

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Lennon, officially, in charge for the next OF game.

You've won the title, its done.

Where did they say that exactly?

EDIT: I see it now. Hadn't read the statement in full. Seems to be a big gamble that this form won't continue until then.

Edited by DMCs

Rangers linked with 18 year old Colombian forward Juan Diego Alegria who currently plays for Finnish side FC Honka.

The Rangers scouting department clearly hoping he can emulate the last Colombian forward we signed from a Finnish side.

12 minutes ago, AJF said:

Rangers linked with 18 year old Colombian forward Juan Diego Alegria who currently plays for Finnish side FC Honka.

The Rangers scouting department clearly hoping he can emulate the last Colombian forward we signed from a Finnish side.

Must be for the youth team. Only 29 minutes of senior football.