Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

Saw some of the footage where you can hear Kamara says he’s racist and Zungu say what was said 

The Slavia boy needs the book thrown at him as that is abhorrent, you can’t have any justification whatsoever for making a comment like that. I’m sure Rangers will push it all they way and so they should.

What would the normal punishment be for something like this?

Edited by Jinky67

7 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Saw some of the footage where you can hear Kamara says he’s racist and Zungu say what was said 

The Slavia boy needs the book thrown at him as that is abhorrent, you can’t have any justification whatsoever for making a comment like that. I’m sure Rangers will push it all they way and so they should.

What would the normal punishment be for something like this?

With uefa probably the bare minimum 

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Unfortunately UEFA will likely turn a blind eye to it.

It’s utterly foul but we’re getting dragged back into the minefield that is strict liability. If it’s not official club output I’m not sure what UEFA can do. 

4 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

It’s utterly foul but we’re getting dragged back into the minefield that is strict liability. If it’s not official club output I’m not sure what UEFA can do. 

...and you lot definitely don't want that happening. 

Staunch Mrs Tavernier. 

MARCUS TAVERNIER believes his title-winning brother James has found a home at Rangers.
Tavernier has endured a rollercoaster six years in Glasgow since Mark Warburton signed him from Wigan in 2015

NINTCHDBPICT000641945886.jpg

Often a whipping boy for Ibrox fans, the 29-year-old has been forced to watch Celtic enjoy unprecedented supremacy in Scotland.
Now though, the right-back has written himself into Ibrox folklore after leading Gers to arguably the most important title win in their long history.
Tavernier - tipped to hoover up this season's Player of the Year gongs - is entering the final year of his Rangers contract and talks are expected to open soon over an extension.
And Marcus, 22, believes it would take something special to tempt his big bro to leave Govan.

"I don’t think we realised how big the club was.
“He’s found himself a home now. Before Rangers, he didn’t have that.
“What’s not to like about playing for Rangers? He’s captain, he’s just won the league and he’s about to play Champions League football.
"Every player can only wish to do that, so for him to leave at some point would be the hardest decision he’s made.”
The Tavernier family is now steeped in Rangers - especially mum Bernie.
Marcus said: “She is Rangers’ No 1 fan at the moment, she loves the club.

“She won’t have anything green in the house and won’t say any words to do with Celtic or any of their players’ names!
"She’s really taken it to heart about how much it means to my brother and the family.”
Middlesbrough wideman Marcus hasn't met his sibling in over a year now due to the coronavirus pandemic.
However, the pair speak every day and Marcus remembers a particular video call as Celtic fell to a shock loss in Dingwall in February

He said: “I called him on Facetime him when Celtic were playing Ross County and it was like he was playing against them in the last five minutes. He was basically managing County, telling them to clear it.
“The journey he has gone on has been incredible. For him to be captain when they stopped 10 in a row and got that trophy back, I couldn’t be happier for him.
“People don’t realise how much Rangers means to him. He’s fallen in love with the club.

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

Staunch Mrs Tavernier. 

MARCUS TAVERNIER believes his title-winning brother James has found a home at Rangers.
Tavernier has endured a rollercoaster six years in Glasgow since Mark Warburton signed him from Wigan in 2015

NINTCHDBPICT000641945886.jpg

Often a whipping boy for Ibrox fans, the 29-year-old has been forced to watch Celtic enjoy unprecedented supremacy in Scotland.
Now though, the right-back has written himself into Ibrox folklore after leading Gers to arguably the most important title win in their long history.
Tavernier - tipped to hoover up this season's Player of the Year gongs - is entering the final year of his Rangers contract and talks are expected to open soon over an extension.
And Marcus, 22, believes it would take something special to tempt his big bro to leave Govan.

"I don’t think we realised how big the club was.
“He’s found himself a home now. Before Rangers, he didn’t have that.
“What’s not to like about playing for Rangers? He’s captain, he’s just won the league and he’s about to play Champions League football.
"Every player can only wish to do that, so for him to leave at some point would be the hardest decision he’s made.”
The Tavernier family is now steeped in Rangers - especially mum Bernie.
Marcus said: “She is Rangers’ No 1 fan at the moment, she loves the club.

“She won’t have anything green in the house and won’t say any words to do with Celtic or any of their players’ names!
"She’s really taken it to heart about how much it means to my brother and the family.”
Middlesbrough wideman Marcus hasn't met his sibling in over a year now due to the coronavirus pandemic.
However, the pair speak every day and Marcus remembers a particular video call as Celtic fell to a shock loss in Dingwall in February

He said: “I called him on Facetime him when Celtic were playing Ross County and it was like he was playing against them in the last five minutes. He was basically managing County, telling them to clear it.
“The journey he has gone on has been incredible. For him to be captain when they stopped 10 in a row and got that trophy back, I couldn’t be happier for him.
“People don’t realise how much Rangers means to him. He’s fallen in love with the club.

It's nice hearing that players have developed a strong affinity to the club. Tav more than anyone deserves this success and will rightly be remembered as a Rangers icon.

33 minutes ago, AJF said:

It's nice hearing that players have developed a strong affinity to the club. Tav more than anyone deserves this success and will rightly be remembered as a Rangers icon.

6 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

James’ maw’s an auld bigot? Nice.

Do you think she’s developed an affinity to his mutilation of dogs too?