Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

40 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I’m not defending anything. I’m calling you a liar. 

His tacit wording is open to interpretation. 

Edited by bennett

On 16/05/2021 at 11:14, Louis Litt said:

Tavernier's bedding and headboard just screams my house is a new build. 

First its people besmirching the poor of Glasgow, now its attacks on people that live in "New Builds".....the snobbery in this tread is astounding :') 

3 minutes ago, S7C said:

In fairness he probably should have just left it at the police are investigating.

Yep, that’s my main issue with it. He has gotten so far ahead of himself like many others have and has implied guilt already.

Edited by AJF

29 minutes ago, bennett said:

I was considering switching to labour at the Scottish elections, when ministers cannot keep football allegiances out of it you know that the game is up.

I voted Labour all my days until they sided with the Tories in 2014.

The c***s.

Which video are we talking about? 

The 'doctored' one, in which case we should surely be able to hear it, or the original in which case we shouldnt? 

I'd be grateful if someone could confirm, cos it's all all a bit schrodingers video right now. 

Or are people saying the main video, in which some people feel like the kinda can maybe hear 2 or three in the whole group sing it but other people are adamant there is nothing to be heard, is the doctored one? Cos that would be some unusual doctoring. 

Edited by FrankChickens1

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

Rangers have just won their first title in ten years (or ever, if you're that way inclined), so why are so many of their fans so angry? If Aberdeen did anything similar, I'd be dancing about, I'd be drunk, I'd be happy, I'd be hugging as many people as possible, I'd be the furthest from angry and violent as it's possible to be. Unfathomable behaviour and outlook.

If Aberdeen did anything similar we'd be in an alternate dimension.

But, I agree. I've seen us win many titles and celebrated at home or in a pub. I have no desire to congrigate in George Square or anywhere the goon brigade might be.

Edited by Romeo

5 minutes ago, Romeo said:

If Aberdeen did anything similar we'd be in an alternate dimension.

But, I agree. I've seen us win many titles and celebrated at home or in a pub. I have no desire to congrigate in George Square or anywhere the goon brigade might be.

Romeo pictured on the right  in 2019s celebrations.

D7fUlWTWkAEJJz0.jpg

Personally think the second supposedly undoctored video sounds more like FTP than the 1st.

Imo, the players are singing 'do, do, do' and Jimmy Bell is up the back singing the add ons.

1 minute ago, CCB19035 said:

How embarrassing trying to dob the Rangers players in for things they didn't say. It's absolutely not clear in any audio, and an MSP should be privy to the fact that a video like that can be easily doctored. 

Moreover, it allows the fans to take the stance of victimhood after what went on at the weekend. 

Is it not clear or has it been doctored? 

1 hour ago, Orbix said:

It’s nice to talk about how impressive the Rangers defence was, and how much it contributed to the points tally. Don’t think we can expect the same next season so it’s good to celebrate.

So why didn't you just say that instead of producing that stupid table?

1 minute ago, FrankChickens1 said:

Is it not clear or has it been doctored? 

I think it could be either or both. Whether it has been doctored, or whether it hasn’t, there isn’t any version yet that’s convinced me FTP add ons are being sung. 

5 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

So why didn't you just say that instead of producing that stupid table?

‘Cos I was bored at work and it took about fifteen minutes to do, and it takes the piss out of Aberdeen a little bit which is funny?

34 minutes ago, AJF said:

I’ll ask you outright Drew, can you hear players chanting FTP in that video?

There’s a couple or more singing something other than the mandatory oh oh oh, it’s unclear what it is because of the oh oh oh’s. On the BOP I’d say guilty as sin, ban the lot of them. But if it’s proved to be genuine it’ll prob be blamed on Celtic fans dressed as rangers players. 

Edited by Drew Brees

1 minute ago, AJF said:

I think it could be either or both. Whether it has been doctored, or whether it hasn’t, there isn’t any version yet that’s convinced me FTP add ons are being sung. 

So why are rangers claiming its been doctored? That's not the behaviour of an honest party knowing how easily it will be shown if it has not been doctored. That's full on tory politiking knowing the rumour it's been doctored will spread. Which is what will happen 

For the little it's worth, of the videos I've seen, no idea if 'doctored' or real versions or whatever, very much seem to show a few singing it but absolutely not the whole squad. They also seem to show Wes sticking his middle finger up at exactly that moment, which obviously doesn't mean anything of itself but, why else would he'd do it? Quite a few coincidences to add up for rangers, why are they always so unlucky in that regard? Bit like when they accidentally got orange kits all those times. 

Although it's impossible to say from the video, the most likely interpretation is that a few folk in that room, players or otherwise (and videos show some absolutely grim non playing/staff in there) were singing whilst the majority were oblivious. 

That in itself would be bad enough to be honest.