Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

Even they love Ange 
340C1E11-3448-4787-A601-C4873B9916F3.thumb.jpeg.fec5bf762489db87162abd7bafcaae16.jpeg
49B452E0-A7C7-488A-976B-AA7613BAB999.thumb.jpeg.301cb8a31ee24f6036b8007a9b15f815.jpeg
He's an annoyingly likeable guy for an Old Firm manager. To be fair, so is Van Bronckhorst. It's been a long time since they both had likeable managers.

His comment today and the way he said it sums him up. "It's only 3 points mate".

None of that rehearsed, PR approved bullshit you hear a lot (more from players to be fair), just a guy being himself and having a laugh.

25 minutes ago, gaz5 said:

He's an annoyingly likeable guy for an Old Firm manager. To be fair, so is Van Bronckhorst. It's been a long time since they both had likeable managers.

His comment today and the way he said it sums him up. "It's only 3 points mate".

None of that rehearsed, PR approved bullshit you hear a lot (more from players to be fair), just a guy being himself and having a laugh.

Said from the moment he gave his first interview i liked the cut of his gib. 

Aye his first couple of months were a bit volatile but he was always going to need 2 or 3 windows to get in his type of players. You can tell the players love playing for him and he also seems to love being here.

With the destination of the title now extremely likely to be settled, I think we can see the bulk of this squad are nearing the end of their cycle. It culminated perfectly last season but standards and quality have dropped this season, even before Gio came in.

I'd like to see us use the remaining league games to give Lowry more game time especially, and the likes of Zukowski, King, McCann some minutes as well. Then concentrate fully on the Europa/Scottish Cup.

I think Ramsey is starting to show some real quality at times as well and is certainly progressing the fitter he gets. I'd like to keep him on next season if there's any possibility of it at all, which I now doubt.

Lundstram was nearly out the door in January and has really turned things around. One of the few who came out of yesterday well and I'd be looking to build a side around him (lazy cliché, I know).

33 minutes ago, AJF said:

With the destination of the title now extremely likely to be settled, I think we can see the bulk of this squad are nearing the end of their cycle. It culminated perfectly last season but standards and quality have dropped this season, even before Gio came in.

I'd like to see us use the remaining league games to give Lowry more game time especially, and the likes of Zukowski, King, McCann some minutes as well. Then concentrate fully on the Europa/Scottish Cup.

I think Ramsey is starting to show some real quality at times as well and is certainly progressing the fitter he gets. I'd like to keep him on next season if there's any possibility of it at all, which I now doubt.

Lundstram was nearly out the door in January and has really turned things around. One of the few who came out of yesterday well and I'd be looking to build a side around him (lazy cliché, I know).

I dunno if I’m just biased and wanted it to fail any way but was Ramsey not pretty quiet yesterday, goal aside?

4 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

I dunno if I’m just biased and wanted it to fail any way but was Ramsey not pretty quiet yesterday, goal aside?

Aye, I wasn't meaning he had a stormer of a match, I just felt that you could see his quality at times and he has progressively been getting better recently.

Essentially I think if we can manage to persuade him/afford him, then he'd be a bit of an asset with a good pre-season under his belt.

Rangers fans are absolute OFTW weirdos. Fucking hell [emoji23]
That would have been the highlight of those reptiles day. Football is secondary. Outward displays of how hard you hate the other cheek... thats what really matters.

8 hours ago, Clown Job said:

It’s all about the victims remember 

C12539C5-407B-4334-BD0D-32C043D234B9.jpeg

The fans banners are absolutely horrific, and the club’s obsession with highlighting the term “Old Firm” all afternoon is pathetic.

8 hours ago, AJF said:

You cannot afford anything financially.

Who have you got in your " reserve " team ?