Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

"All three parties have now agreed to withdraw the resulting Scottish FA arbitration, with the SPFL making a contribution to the costs of Rangers and Park's. These sums will be donated to charity."

Charity aye, like the Milan game?

1 hour ago, AJF said:

Right, enough of this pish. No more disputes or quarrels please.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

We won a court case, that surely shows how shambolic the spfl are. 

One of the interesting parts of it is that they don’t use the words “apologise” or “sorry” in it.

They just regret any damage it done.

And none of the costs are going back to Rangers, it’s all going to charity.

2 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Two open goal sitters in both the cup games pretty much launched him firmly into the "not fucking good enough" category. 

He tries hard, and his goals to games ratio is actually pretty decent, but he just won't do. 

As much as I disliked fat head, if he went through on goal against us you knew the outcome. 

At pittodrie sakala was one on one with Roos and, not that you’re not worried, but you definitely feel like it’s 50/50 on him scoring. 

56 minutes ago, stressball said:

One of the interesting parts of it is that they don’t use the words “apologise” or “sorry” in it.

They just regret any damage it done.

And none of the costs are going back to Rangers, it’s all going to charity.

They've folded completely. This is 100% a Rangers* win. @AJFis correct though: enough of these petty squabbles.

51 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

I thought he looked quite good. Off the field stuff?

I think he’s just a player that doesn’t really fit Beale’s style. He wants a forward more involved in play, a bit deeper. Colak is more of a penalty box striker.

12 minutes ago, AJF said:

@RandomGuy.do you happen to have a radar of Cantwell’s time here last season? Just for my own curiosity really as he has definitely passed the eye test. Id like to see how he fairs statistically.

cantwell.thumb.png.7200f4b8e4f1e44145608b8181bbd1e9.png

Compared to CMs.

Defensive stuff probably looks worse than it was? Rangers/Celtic players will always be down on that stuff anyway but Ryan Jacks had great figures within the last 5 years which makes it even worse for Cantwell in comparison.

But yeah, seems a great signing who added a lot your team.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Compared to CMs.

Defensive stuff probably looks worse than it was? Rangers/Celtic players will always be down on that stuff anyway but Ryan Jacks had great figures within the last 5 years which makes it even worse for Cantwell in comparison.

Great, cheers!

And yeah, I think his defensive work rate is what surprised me the most, I wasn’t really expecting that from him so maybe not reflected in the graph well.

14 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

@RandomGuy. where do you get your stats for input if you don’t mind me asking? It’s a nice easy format to understand at a glance. Cheers. 

Datas from WyScout, i just make my own metrics (the 8 used) from it.

On 15/07/2023 at 20:14, RandomGuy. said:

Compared to CMs.

Does your statistical analysis account for the fact he's got long hair and does questionable wee dances, in fairness to the diddies of course. 

1 hour ago, RuMoore said:

Does your statistical analysis account for the fact he's got long hair and does questionable wee dances, in fairness to the diddies of course. 

I don’t think it does however Wyscout does automatically give a player a X2 stats boost if the player is at least twice as old as the club he plays for.