Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

23 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Being on holiday and not checking the internet on an hourly basis, I might have missed all the Ibrox announcements about the signing of the megastars that will help us win the title in the coming season. Can someone update me?

Or is the news as grim as I'm expecting 🤔😑?

Hearing you've signed Davie Irons and Tommy Steel, but they won't arrive until well into the season

On 22/06/2024 at 22:51, KnightswoodBear said:

My mate is an in the know as f**k contractor working at Ibrox and he says they've dug too greedily and too deep and awoken Cthulhu from his slumber and we've doomed the world to His dominion.

I was wondering what happened to Jim Traynor.

On 23/06/2024 at 00:06, Empty It said:

A beast thats so grotesque that looking at it would drive you insane? Thought he'd more likely been found at Parkhead myself.

Bomber Brown and Alex Rae 

RANGERS can today confirm the signing of Scotland international goalkeeper Liam Kelly on a two-year deal.

The 28-year-old, who came through the Academy at Auchenhowie, will return to the club on the expiration of his Motherwell contract.

Since leaving Rangers in 2018, the stopper has enjoyed successful spells at Livingston, Queen’s Park Rangers and Motherwell.

Kelly, who was named in Scotland’s Euro 2024 squad in Germany this summer, will begin training with the Light Blues in the coming weeks

35 minutes ago, bennett said:

RANGERS can today confirm the signing of Scotland international goalkeeper Liam Kelly on a two-year deal.

The 28-year-old, who came through the Academy at Auchenhowie, will return to the club on the expiration of his Motherwell contract.

Since leaving Rangers in 2018, the stopper has enjoyed successful spells at Livingston, Queen’s Park Rangers and Motherwell.

Kelly, who was named in Scotland’s Euro 2024 squad in Germany this summer, will begin training with the Light Blues in the coming weeks

You’d better pray that Butland doesn’t get a long term injury.

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

You’d better pray that Butland doesn’t get a long term injury.

Or that an offer doesn't come in from a club in England who can offer comparable wages, and a transfer fee big enough to mitigate the cost of the fiasco with the stadium.

Said it before but Kelly isn’t good enough for us even as a back up. The only positive is it’ll fill a homegrown slot for European competition, but that’s it.

4 minutes ago, AJF said:

Said it before but Kelly isn’t good enough for us even as a back up. The only positive is it’ll fill a homegrown slot for European competition, but that’s it.

With Butland making some big mistakes in high profile matches and not being in the England squad it’s probably unlikely you’ll lose him to a bigger club so as you alluded to Kelly will be number 2 or 3.

3 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

With Butland making some big mistakes in high profile matches and not being in the England squad it’s probably unlikely you’ll lose him to a bigger club so as you alluded to Kelly will be number 2 or 3.

Aye, I don’t think Kelly will be number one even if the worst was to happen and we lost Butland. We’d sign a new number 1.