Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

Absolutely zero chance of any games being forfeited. If it came even close to looking like that they would close as much of the ground as they had to in order to play at home. They aren’t going to give points away over this.

2 hours ago, MazzyStar said:

Has any other Scottish premier league/ premiership club had to play their games at another ground because of their own incompetence and what penalty did they receive? Other than Gretna ofc. 

Edit: I read the posts above. What penalty did hearts face? 

Penalty to Rangers/ Celtic 

3 hours ago, MazzyStar said:

Has any other Scottish premier league/ premiership club had to play their games at another ground because of their own incompetence and what penalty did they receive? Other than Gretna ofc. 

Edit: I read the posts above. What penalty did hearts face? 

Did the other arse cheek not play at Hampden when the tatie hole was being redeveloped 

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

I don't see why Hearts would have been punished. They provided a suitable ground for their game, and gave everyone plenty of advance notice, which is all you really need to do.

If they were going to be penalised for anything it would be the carry-on right at the end where it took until the day before their game against Thistle for them to get their safety certificate for the new stand at Tynecastle.

Yes I agree hearts shouldn’t have been punished, but I wasn’t sure if they were or not. I thought it might have been a case of one rule for rangers and another for everyone else. 

There will be one week where the Champions League is played on a Thursday.

20 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

ICT

Gretna

Hearts

as far as I can remember. 

Falkirk were so incompetent that they had to forfeit their right to even play in the top league.

Dundee of course were very close to being sent to another clubs ground last season due to their incompetence and financial doping but you expect that from a club who spend most of their time in the second tier.

What the hell is that final paragraph about? Financial doping, gie it a rest! Muppet!

49 minutes ago, scotdee said:

What the hell is that final paragraph about? Financial doping, gie it a rest! Muppet!

Ignore him. So incompetent he actually got himself banned from here.

Genuine question: why has Iannis Haji not been a success with you guys?   He looks significantly better in the Euros than a couple of players who seem to start every week for you.  

53 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Genuine question: why has Iannis Haji not been a success with you guys?   He looks significantly better in the Euros than a couple of players who seem to start every week for you.  

Injuries, usually out of position and he's not that fast. Though one of Beales biggest errors was loaning him out,  he's certainly a skilled player. 

He will probably pick up another injury pre season. 

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

He is massively hampered by his severe lack of pace. He has moments of quality but I just don’t think he is that good, to be honest. And certainly not consistent enough.

As mentioned, his injury was a bad one and it clearly set him back, but I feel he is done here. He couldn’t nail down a regular spot while on loan at Alaves so I doubt the move has actually done him any favours in terms of development.

Scoop Jackson clears everything up by blaming Bisgrove and tells us that we'll be playing at either Hampden,  Murrayfield or a reduced Ibrox. 

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

Scoop Jackson clears everything up by blaming Bisgrove and tells us that we'll be playing at either Hampden,  Murrayfield or a reduced Ibrox. 

Is that all the article says? I don’t read Jackson or the record in general but has he really ran this story just confirming what everyone already knew?

The man is an imbecile.

46 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Is that all the article says? I don’t read Jackson or the record in general but has he really ran this story just confirming what everyone already knew?

The man is an imbecile.

How dare you - his journalistic talent is off the radar.

7 hours ago, bennett said:

Bisgrove appointed Beale as manager and DoF in his last job and is about to appoint Tam Courts in his new job - how dare Keith question his credentials as a CEO.

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Bisgrove appointed Beale as manager and DoF in his last job and is about to appoint Tam Courts in his new job - how dare Keith question his credentials as a CEO.

Even by Jackson's standards, this puff piece is extraordinary. 

The Ibrox club was plunged into a crisis last month when it emerged that blundering former CEO James Bisgrove had botched the planning of a summer renovation job on the Copland Road stand - before hastily jumping ship to a new job in Saudi Arabia. Bisgrove’s betrayal has left chairman John Bennett facing a race against the clock to find an alternative venue to house the club’s home games until such times as their own stadium can be reopened to the public

15 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Inconsistent, pretty slow, played out of position, permanently injured.