Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

6 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

I prefer not to engage to much with you to be honest . I genuinely feel sorry for you but also worry that you might turn up my work one day demanding to know why hamed namouchi missed a tax payment in 2004 or something . You just seem that type 

^^^ This

I just don't understand why he gets so much attention. He really is a sad individual. He's like a less intelligent Ill Phil (if that is possible)

8 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

It was a carefully worded fishing expedition. I thought if I just put Rangers then you **** would be happy but you decided to continue with the old/new club argument. Well done, it appears that The Rangers fans can't accept a seamless continuation and will still argue old/new club debate just to be cunty about things.

I don't care what you think about Rangers or Sevco. 

Keep your argument straight.

Edited by thekorean

9 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Neither was Bruno Alves by the look of it.

Wasn't it 0-0 after 120 minutes in the semi final of the Confederations Cup?

Put the Dons' centre backs in there and is it the same score?

Probably not. 

Wasn't it 0-0 after 120 minutes in the semi final of the Confederations Cup?
Put the Dons' centre backs in there and is it the same score?
Probably not. 

Chile had 16 shots during the match. Can you really class them failing to score from one of them as good defending?

1 hour ago, Cerberus said:

Rangers fans with desperate whataboutery to kid themselves on that Alves isn't totally past it.

What about the diddies trying to tell us a guy with 80 odd international caps for a Portugal team which has regularly performed well in major tournaments since 2004 is trembling at the prospect of playing against Adam Rooney :lol:

10 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

What about the diddies trying to tell us a guy with 80 odd international caps for a Portugal team which has regularly performed well in major tournaments since 2004 is trembling at the prospect of playing against Adam Rooney :lol:

I don't think that anyone has said that Alves will be trembling at facing Adam Rooney, but that won't stop Rooney making a mess of him.