Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

Is Kincy genuinely getting the benefit of the doubt on something he has previous for? He's basically used a shitebag way of going down the "BJK" stuff, just like he does with everything else. But THIS time, it's just harmless fun? Aye, okay.

12 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Decent post, Boab.  Trust all is well with you.

The problem is that one can never predict when a diddy mass hysteria event will happen.  Even a perfectly innocuous remark like mine is enough to set them off.  This one, though, was of Biblical proportions which I certainly couldn't have predicted.

I was reading the Scotsman over breakfast and saw we're linked with the young CB from Bolton, Mark Beevers.  I daren't ask where his Lodge is as the diddies are on a hair trigger already.

Also heard we may be looking at Kean Bryan from Man City who played alongside Stevie Gs cousin but who knows? We ll just have to wait and see.

If we don’t get Solanke on Loan I worry where the goals are coming from as I’m still unconvinced with Morelos 

The one doing the Nazi salute standing alongside the Israeli flag always makes me shake my head and ask ‘Why?’ 
It’s fucking embarrassing 
Thankfully that is rarely/never seen at Ibrox these day.

I’m not sure there’s any point in trying to make sense of it. People who engage in this are generally as thick as two planks.

I think sometimes people confuse inherently evil with deeply, deeply stupid.

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

I’m not sure there’s any point in trying to make sense of it. People who engage in this are generally as thick as two planks.

I think sometimes people confuse inherently evil with deeply, deeply stupid.

Lots of truth in that.

While these guys might not be "inherently evil" though, they are behaving in desperately unpleasant ways and low intelligence is not sufficient excuse for that.

Lots of truth in that.
While these guys might not be "inherently evil" though, they are behaving in desperately unpleasant ways and low intelligence is not sufficient excuse for that.

Oh completely and I’m not in anyway trying to justify the behaviour.

It was more in response to the comment about them doing a nazi salute next to an Israeli flag. I suspect the answer is just that they don’t have much of a clue how it’s even contradictory and can’t see past “well Celtic support Palestine” or the like.

17 hours ago, Bohemian said:

A Warm welcome tomorrow night for Sevco

1zfu0bd.jpg

celtic fans have travelled to Croatia to unfurl a large Sevco banner.

Perfectly normal behaviour and in no way obsessed...

8 minutes ago, bennett said:

The funniest thing about this story of a "Celtic fan driving 8hrs to Croatia" to unveil a banner is, so many Rangers fans believing it.

1 minute ago, Jdog said:

The funniest thing about this story of a "Celtic fan driving 8hrs to Croatia" to unveil a banner is, so many Rangers fans believing it.

Even celtic fans are cringing at this, no wonder you're in full denial mode.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

No, I'm in full factual mode.

Now concentrate on this part of the story "8hr drive to Croatia"...but Rangers fans are that thick they still think it's true.:unsure:

No, I'm in full factual mode.
Now concentrate on this part of the story "8hr drive to Croatia"...but Rangers fans are that thick they still think it's true.:unsure:

Apparently it was a Celtic fan from a bar in Dubrovnik, which, according to google, is a 7h 57m drive from Osijek, who made it and took it down, or up (?) for the game.

7 hours ago, bennett said:

If only your fellow supporting Sevco chums showed as much passion and devotion to Rangers, your club might have survived.

7 hours ago, bennett said:

^^^ Championed a pic of a Sevco banner directed at scoring points over child abuse and then got banned from P&B for posting the content of the banner.  :lol: