Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

On 9/1/2018 at 09:31, bennett said:

Looking a lot more solid and better organized now, still a bit below celtic tho but compared to the last few years... Players actually know what they're meant to be doing now.

Congrats on the clean sheet against St. Mirren at home.  That's the one clean sheet in five against Scottish opposition, right?

Meant to ask before but how were today’s tickets allocated to the Rangers’ fans? With demand in the tens of thousands how do the club do it?

Tickets allocated to members of the Official Travel Club, either through a registered RSC (with the Travel Club) or individuals registered as an independent members of the Travel Club. Tickets allocated on a Loyalty points priority system and balloted accordingly. Due of our reduced allocation today, I know a number of Bears who go home and away to EVERY game but didn’t get a tic
allocated for today’s game. I’m sure they’re probably glad they didn’t now.
Suspect it will be the same for many of their most travelled fans when they next visit Ibrox.

1 hour ago, RedRob72 said:

Tickets allocated to members of the Official Travel Club, either through a registered RSC (with the Travel Club) or individuals registered as an independent members of the Travel Club. Tickets allocated on a Loyalty points priority system and balloted accordingly. Due of our reduced allocation today, I know a number of Bears who go home and away to EVERY game but didn’t get a tic
allocated for today’s game. I’m sure they’re probably glad they didn’t now.
Suspect it will be the same for many of their most travelled fans when they next visit Ibrox.

Was the allocation sold out? I saw a picture on twitter showing it about half full but not sure if it was genuine.

So, I'm assuming that it's already been pointed out that the much-improved Rangers have taken half the number of points from their four games that they took from the corresponding fixtures last year?

2017-18: Won first visit to Fir Park, won first visit to Pittodrie, won first home game with Ross C (swapped for St Mirren), drew first visit to Celtic Park. - 10 points.

2018-19: Draw at Aberdeen, beat St Mirren at home, draw at Motherwell, lose at Celtic. - 5 points.