Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

1 hour ago, quickoverayard said:

To he honest whatever you think of Gazza as a person doesn't take away from the fact he's top 20 of greatest ever players to have played on scotland. Top 5 in my generation. Yes he was a horrid person but cant deny the mans abilities as a footballer.

Nope, that's opinion, not fact.

Dreary fucking me - and we're close to a fortnight away from the next full moon.  Anyone got a clue what's got these diddies so riled this evening? 
Poor wee souls.

Your patter is howling, much like Sheryl was every night in the mid 90s.

10 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Another minter on the back of Traynor’s minter statement.

Extreme mintism.

You have got to wonder if Jabba hates the **** as much as everyone else with how utterly ridiculous these statements are becoming.  Almost like he's thought "f**k it" and is just ripping the pish out them for a hefty wage. ( Hi James!)

On ‎07‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 17:56, Forest of Dean said:

Wee Drew the Celtic fan accusing other teams of having a history of racism :lol:

Because you have no morals and engaged in whataboutery instead of condemning racism how about I give you a little history lesson on your own club?

• Parkhead was closed during WW2 due to your fans chanting in support of Hitler's Nazis.
  • Your fans chanted in their thousands in support of General Franco.
  • Fans obsessed with masonic conspiracies - a common feature of fascism.
  • Fans responsible for the biggest racist incident in the entire history of British football with Mark Walters the victim.
  • Racial abuse of your own Jewish players and staff.
  • Racist abuse of a number of black people including Ian Wright, El Hadji Diouf and Shay Logan.
  • Just last month one of your supporters' pub lost their outdoors licence as your fans were signing in support of racist fascist terrorist Sean South then racially abused an immigrant woman who lived nearby who had the audacity to complain.

But at least they were trying to be inclusive by considering the deaf community...

19 hours ago, kingjoey said:

I’ve no idea why any normal person would think that it is ok to split the tickets for a neutral semi final so that one team initially has more than half of the attendance. As others have said, if one team then can’t sell any sections of tickets given to them, these tickets should be offered to the other club, if they want them. It’s simple common sense. For a club to think that they are entitled to be given, from the outset, more than half of the tickets, beggars belief. What any team’s average attendance, season ticket numbers, world wide fan base is, is completely irrelevant.

"commonsense", shurely?

On 07/10/2018 at 17:56, Forest of Dean said:

Wee Drew the Celtic fan accusing other teams of having a history of racism :lol:

Because you have no morals and engaged in whataboutery instead of condemning racism how about I give you a little history lesson on your own club?

• Parkhead was closed during WW2 due to your fans chanting in support of Hitler's Nazis.
  • Your fans chanted in their thousands in support of General Franco.
  • Fans obsessed with masonic conspiracies - a common feature of fascism.
  • Fans responsible for the biggest racist incident in the entire history of British football with Mark Walters the victim.
  • Racial abuse of your own Jewish players and staff.
  • Racist abuse of a number of black people including Ian Wright, El Hadji Diouf and Shay Logan.
  • Just last month one of your supporters' pub lost their outdoors licence as your fans were signing in support of racist fascist terrorist Sean South then racially abused an immigrant woman who lived nearby who had the audacity to complain.

That has to be the very definition of being obsessed by Celtic. Why do you know all that stuff about a club that you don’t like or follow? 

2 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

I know a lot about many, many things. It's called being highly intelligent and extremely well educated. 

My Team: Rangers

One of those is false. I wonder which one.