Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

10 hours ago, bennett said:

According to the record  (I know) Jones and Barker are offski.

Not sure what's happened with Jones, he looked pretty good earlier in the season. 

I thought it was strange you signed them both in the first place. I wouldn't have been excited if either turned up at Pittodrie.

9 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

I thought it was strange you signed them both in the first place. I wouldn't have been excited if either turned up at Pittodrie.

There was rumours about us getting Barker in one window, possibly last January and it came with a very mixed response.

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Jones seemed to me to be the dictionary definition of "squad player", Barker, f**k knows what he was.

Barker seemed like a desperation signing because Kent wasn't going to happen. Then it did.

54 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

There was rumours about us getting Barker in one window, possibly last January and it came with a very mixed response.

Yeah. Very fast but that's about it.

Jesus bud don't embarrass yourself.

You believe someone tried to tamper with a lambo’s brakes and you think I’m the one embarrassing myself?

Then again you might be right, when Dave King wants you gone you better watch out.

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

You believe someone tried to tamper with a lambo’s brakes and you think I’m the one embarrassing myself?

Then again you might be right, when Dave King wants you gone you better watch out.

Drew,  put the phone down.

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

So it's a conspiracy then? Is that what you are saying? The police are investigating so let's see what happens. 

19 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Who the f**k can fit under a Lambo?

Calling absolute bullshit on this one.