Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

57 minutes ago, bennett said:

Alfredo the great. 

Puts himself on front line👊
Donates £75k in coronavirus fight💰

Now Rangers star @morelos2106 has spent the day delivering 500 food parcels to starving families in his Colombian hometown 👏🇨🇴

Truly incredible effort El Bufalo... watch him here

Good man, doesn’t match the way his personality comes across over here, but a hero in his homeland

9 minutes ago, ropy said:

Good man, doesn’t match the way his personality comes across over here, but a hero in his homeland

Weird how so many players who are annoying cnts on the field are apparently diamond geezers off the field. Naismith, Brown and now Morelos?

Apologies if I've misunderstood a bit of the last few pages/ weeks but based on the Stranraer statement there's a few things I don't get..

We have no reason to doubt their findings ". - if you don't doubt it then what's the issue?

Why was the incomplete ballot released? Why did the resolution only have one option? Why was it not divulged to members that money could be lent rather than requiring the leagues to be brought to an end to release money?" - I'm pretty sure the Dundee Chairman gave a decent explanation as to why the incomplete ballot was released, something about there would've been accusations of cover off it they'd held off? There was only one option as it was about whether or not to end the season early to allow prize money to be released (is that correct?) and as for the lending of money was it not made clear before the vote that there was no pot of money to just lend out indefinitely?

That’s information that shouldn’t have squeezed out, it should have been willingly given because the SPFL is the 42 clubs. By announcing the incomplete ballot it put increased pressure on Dundee to vote the way" I'm pretty sure that is Dundee's issue, not anyone else's. Dundee and the SPFL advised why the incomplete ballot was made clear.

I don't think there's any clean way to sort this out and I have huge sympathies for teams like Stranraer (and especially Partick) but I cannot see how there can realistically be a way to finish this season. Enough games have passed to allow the Championships to be called and relegation to take place and monies to be handed out based on the positions. The Scottish Cups done (unless they use the remaining fixtures for a pre-season cup) and the Euro places should be called.

I'm all for reconstruction but it has to be not just for one season and needs to benefit the game long term....I don't trust that would happen and as such just leave things as they are. Folks are wasting time and money when they should be allowed to focus on next season.

...and for what its worth I wouldn't put it past an admin 2 event at Ibrox post this EGM and it being spun as the leagues fault for whatever decision is taken.

sorry for the long post😄

Dont tell me that evidence being bounced around Follow Follow and the Board room (?) is from one of the most notorious zoomer conspiracy nutters in the Sevco hoards?! 
Is that the boy posting up fake Dundee accounts?

4 minutes ago, Romeo said:
24 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:
Dont tell me that evidence being bounced around Follow Follow and the Board room (?) is from one of the most notorious zoomer conspiracy nutters in the Sevco hoards?! 

Is that the boy posting up fake Dundee accounts?

The same I think. God almighty, if this is the guy behind the famed dossier the Ibrox Board may as well get on with harikiri right now.

The same I think. God almighty, if this is the guy behind the famed dossier the Ibrox Board may as well get on with harikiri right now.
He's been absolutely slaughtered.

Has his fellow **** utterly convinced of course.

20 minutes ago, Romeo said:

He's been absolutely slaughtered.

Has his fellow **** utterly convinced of course.

I probably shouldn't ask but can anyone translate Romeos excited gibberish?

3 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

How do you think the season can be finished on the pitch?

If you've finally found the post that you accused me of ignoring,  then get it posted.

The answer is waiting for you, it'll be a long one tho....

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

If you've finally found the post that you accused me of ignoring,  then get it posted.

The answer is waiting for you, it'll be a long one tho....

How do you think the season can be finished on the pitch?

1 hour ago, rainbowrising said:

Some Celtic fan with a laser printer is claiming responsibility for faking an invoice and passing it onwards. Big, if true...

4 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Some Celtic fan with a laser printer is claiming responsibility for faking an invoice and passing it onwards. Big, if true...

Rangers evidence is something a celtic fan made with a laser.

Shocking if true.

5 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

We all know ra peepul are utter thickos( see @bennett)but surely not even they would fall for this.. surely..

To stand up for fairness and integrity, [mention=46330]Romeo[/mention] deserves some recognition for probably being Rangers biggest poster on here. 
The shite flinger strikes again.

Your big team get ragdolled all over the shop and you are in tears.

Chin up stupid.