Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

Do I take it from that, that your preference would have been for the season to be null and void and therefore all clubs getting no payout whatsoever?

I don't have a strong view on the outcome and I couldn't care less if Celtic get the title - they were going to win it anyway.

The process though?  What an embarrassing joke.  Everyone should take issue with it.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

It doesn't need an audit to know that if you cast a valid vote and are asked to uncast it then the process is flawed.

Not illegal, though.  Not even questionable business practice.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

If you think it's acceptable for our league's business to be conducted in this way then the baw's burst.

A No vote doesn't really exist.  The SPFL's main failing was in adding that voting option to the ballot.

16 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

It doesn't need an audit to know that if you cast a valid vote and are asked to uncast it then the process is flawed.

I haven't seen evidence that they were asked to uncast it, as you claim is fact.

45 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I don't have a strong view on the outcome and I couldn't care less if Celtic get the title - they were going to win it anyway.

The process though?  What an embarrassing joke.  Everyone should take issue with it.

Have UEFA released their payments or are they still trying to finish their games?

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

I don't see too many people disagreeing that the process was flawed.  It's just that most clubs are not as bitter and twisted as your club.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Given your interest in 'embarrassing process', what's your thoughts on the gerrymandering that allowed the zombie Ibrox club direct access to the Scottish professional setup in 2012 ?

Said last week this was all about getting their most rabid fans onside in some siege mentality pish.

I didnt really expect them to shit the bed in quite such a spectacular fashion.

Doncaster suing Rangers for defamation and the SPFL calling the league and relegating Hearts tomorrow would make for a pretty special weekend.

season 3 smiling GIF