The Official Dundee United 2016-17 Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

He's fucking humpty anyway, United don't need anymore shitebags.

He can't be any worse than what we've got.  Jon Daly playing at Sean Dillon's testimonial midweek looked far better than Mikkelsen looks.  Barry Robson also played and looked better than most of our attacking midfielders.  These guys have hung up their boots.

Im hearing the guys in charge of Dundee won't be there much longer. When the new stadium plans fall through they'll be offski.
Popcorn out, lads.

Brilliant[emoji23] What's this super source you have then? Makes sense to spunk £1.2 million in a piece of land then leave.

Honestly, you must be one of these zoomers they're all talking about.

27 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Brilliantemoji23.png What's this super source you have then? Makes sense to spunk £1.2 million in a piece of land then leave.

Honestly, you must be one of these zoomers they're all talking about.

The fact you've even responded means you lose.

Lose what? I responded because it was a minter of a post.

You lose at Pie and Bovril. It was clearly a wind up, therefor you lose. As a penalty you have now pretty much guaranteed that Dundee will immediately fall into administration.

You lose at Pie and Bovril. It was clearly a wind up, therefor you lose. As a penalty you have now pretty much guaranteed that Dundee will immediately fall into administration.

Wind up about Dundee in a Dundee United thread? Ooft, if true it's even more of a minter than originally thought.

And bring it on, that admin nonsense is a piece of piss.

Thank You.

38 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Wind up about Dundee in a Dundee United thread? Ooft, if true it's even more of a minter than originally thought.

And bring it on, that admin nonsense is a piece of piss.

Thank You.

RossDee.  You will get little sense out of most United fans on here tonight.  Too many suffering from pre-match tension before their big game at Fir Park tomorrow.

So Hamilton will take a punt on him to the end of the season but we won't.  

Oooft. Being that seething about your club missing out on signing an absolutely gubbins, unfit permanent free agent like David Templeton is your lowest moment yet. A complete and utter minter.

Oooft. Being that seething about your club missing out on signing an absolutely gubbins, unfit permanent free agent like David Templeton is your lowest moment yet. A complete and utter minter.

We can, and will, get lower. I'm pretty sure of that

Well I was going to suggest "competing against Livingston to avoid relegation to League Two next season" as a comparable low, but felt that a breakdown over David Templeton was enough for now.

David Templeton FFS. :lol:

55 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

So, sleepless night lads? This must be your biggest game since the Doon Derby when we relegated you?

I had a sleepless night but only because I was worried about Dundee's impending financial collapse. I don't want to see our friendly neighbours slip into the abyss.

Archived