• Last Reply
53 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Monday morning up with the lark,

Dundee Yenited went down at Dens Park,

Hey, hey, hey what a beautiful day. 

This is my, my, my beautiful Monday,

This is my, my, beautiful day.

1 sleep to Craig Wighton Day!

Just a reminder that Blair Spittal Day is coming soon ;)

In other news, United will be charging £12 and £6 for the Playoff Quarter, should we finish third. Sensible pricing from United good to see, hopefully we'll get a full house.

Guest DAVIDB69
Just a reminder that Blair Spittal Day is coming soon [emoji6]

In other news, United will be charging £12 and £6 for the Playoff Quarter, should we finish third. Sensible pricing from United good to see, hopefully we'll get a full house.

I am assuming the home game would be Sunday may 14th as Dundee home on the Saturday .

Do bt still televise each game of the play offs

According to our gormless, publicity-seeking kitman the play-off dates have been provisionally arranged for next Tuesday and Friday if you finish third. BT have so far only stated that they'll televise the final round but they could be waiting on how the schedule plays out. 

Guest DAVIDB69
According to our gormless, publicity-seeking kitman the play-off dates have been provisionally arranged for next Tuesday and Friday if you finish third. BT have so far only stated that they'll televise the final round but they could be waiting on how the schedule plays out. 

It was only in the rangers days did you get them all to then, so if it's the Friday that means it definitely won't be on as bt have a meaningless Aberdeen v Celtic game pencilled in.

Morton three times in six days sounds fun

3 hours ago, Yenitit said:

I think I'll pop in with a couple of anniversary presents.

2 hours ago, DAVIDB69 said:

I am assuming the home game would be Sunday may 14th as Dundee home on the Saturday .

Do bt still televise each game of the play offs

Hibs v Raith wasn't televised last year, so I doubt that United/Falkirk v Morton would be.

[mention=37670]Sarto Mutiny[/mention] is going to be gutted he can't correct us for improper use of the word 'anniversary'.

A stopped clock is right twice a day. And a Dundee fan is right once a year.

Hard to hard to believe tomorrow a year has passed since the United fans brought out their banner at Dens (yes, some United fans did bother to support their team in their hour of need) declaring "THOMSON IT'S TIME TO GO".  Feels like nothing much has changed in that time.

"1 sleep..." [emoji23]

How old are you??

Thank you

What's painful isnt the relegation but to be reminded as to how woeful the untied team was last season. 

One Abject performance after another.  It was a nadir that we have moved on from, all be it with less consistency that we would have liked. 

In  the play offs so who knows. And of course The dee aren't out of the woods yet. 

11 minutes ago, Reverend Maynard said:

What's painful isnt the relegation but to be reminded as to how woeful the untied team was last season. 

One Abject performance after another.  It was a nadir that we have moved on from, all be it with less consistency that we would have liked. 

In  the play offs so who knows. And of course The dee aren't out of the woods yet. 

Do you think your team this year would beat that bunch of no hopers? The DABS I know are split between which is the worst of the two sides

Do you think your team this year would beat that bunch of no hopers? The DABS I know are split between which is the worst of the two sides

Most of us would expect either of them to conspire to lose rather than have the guile and skill to win a match...

35 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

The strongest side from this year featuring Bell, the edge, andreau, big tam- yes they would beat them. 

God knows we're by no means a slick footballing machine, but I don't think we're the total cluster f**k we were last season.

maybe a stato could do a compare and contrast of goals conceded/ scored over the two seasons to see if the number bear that out? 

32 minutes ago, Reverend Maynard said:

The strongest side from this year featuring Bell, the edge, andreau, big tam- yes they would beat them. 

God knows we're by no means a slick footballing machine, but I don't think we're the total cluster f**k we were last season.

maybe a stato could do a compare and contrast of goals conceded/ scored over the two seasons to see if the number bear that out? 

You were playing in the top flight of Scottish football last season.  This season you are playing in the Championship.  Not exactly comparing like with like.

Archived