The East Stirlingshire Thread

craigiemack

We've signed Moses Olanrewaju for the season ahead. I haven't been at the pre-season games he's played a trialist for us, but have heard good things

Apart from being a fast and strong he doesn’t have much footballing ability. He’s also the biggest whopper I’ve ever met (have a look at his twitter for clarification.)

Apart from being a fast and strong he doesn’t have much footballing ability. He’s also the biggest whopper I’ve ever met (have a look at his twitter for clarification.)

Followed him on twitter today and never got that feeling[emoji23]

We will see how he gets on. I haven’t seen much of our pre-season either but our team lacked pace going forward last season so hopefully he can make a difference in that sense

Followed him on twitter today and never got that feeling[emoji23]

We will see how he gets on. I haven’t seen much of our pre-season either but our team lacked pace going forward last season so hopefully he can make a difference in that sense

From what I’ve seen we have definitely added a bit of pace but also a bit of presence, don’t think we will be winning any fair play awards this season. Lol

From what I’ve seen we have definitely added a bit of pace but also a bit of presence, don’t think we will be winning any fair play awards this season. Lol

Lol possibly not, but I think it was definitely needed! Been impressed with the two games I’ve seen!

Wandered down the road to take this game in, and still not sure how BSC didn’t win, well I suppose Jamie Barclay would be the answer to that! He produced what can only be described as a Worldie of a performance, and the save from the BSC sub was simply outstanding.

I was really impressed with the movement and passing of the BSC side, they look as if they will be up around the top of the league again this season.

The Shire still look a wee bit short in terms of quality, but I am sure that is just a temporary situation.

15 hours ago, Baxter's Nutmeg said:

Wandered down the road to take this game in, and still not sure how BSC didn’t win, well I suppose Jamie Barclay would be the answer to that! He produced what can only be described as a Worldie of a performance, and the save from the BSC sub was simply outstanding.

I was really impressed with the movement and passing of the BSC side, they look as if they will be up around the top of the league again this season.

The Shire still look a wee bit short in terms of quality, but I am sure that is just a temporary situation.

I think they need someone else in the middle of the park. I thought that was there achillies heel. Maybe 4-3-3 with Rodgers back in with Mccafferty and Allum and get a centre mid in

4 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

I think they need someone else in the middle of the park. I thought that was there achillies heel. Maybe 4-3-3 with Rodgers back in with Mccafferty and Allum and get a centre mid in

Yes, agree with that. They need a bit of creativity in the middle, they have plenty of muscle, but just lack someone who can play the killer ball. 

It was good to see Rodgers back, but it will take him a while to get back to match sharpness.

Moses is a miss but we were clinical today. However the Uni being woeful helped matters.

Day spoiled slightly with the amount of wasps cutting about. They're more common in August. It's probs why you should walk about with vinegar during August as this is when you're most likely to get stung.

However they were really irritating today. Thinking there may be a wasps nest in the vicinity. Perhaps SAFC could get Wasps B Gone to take a look before the ground's used again.

32 minutes ago, come on shire said:

Moses is a miss but we were clinical today. However the Uni being woeful helped matters.

Day spoiled slightly with the amount of wasps cutting about. They're more common in August. It's probs why you should walk about with vinegar during August as this is when you're most likely to get stung.

However they were really irritating today. Thinking there may be a wasps nest in the vicinity. Perhaps SAFC could get Wasps B Gone to take a look before the ground's used again.

Just this !!!!