England v Russia

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

England couldn't keep weans out a close.

Not sure why the commentators thought it was such an injustice really, slightly better of two poor teams but as soft as shite.

I honestly wanted to be able to wish England well, but after about 10 minutes of that c**t Tyldesley I just couldn't do it.

I haven't read the thread so no idea if your trolling, but really? Wales seem a better team than that Russian mob to me, they were dreadful and never should've got a draw.

That Russia team will dispose of Wales easily. As will England.

Honestly think that's harsh for England, played some good stuff and made plenty of chances. Russia were pretty hopeless though and England should have coasted it. 

I'm a jealous p***k though and hope all the home nations get put out as soon as possible  8)

I haven't read the thread so no idea if your trolling, but really? Wales seem a better team than that Russian mob to me, they were dreadful and never should've got a draw.

Aye id say the same.

Out of the four results I put on my works sweepie so far I've had France 2-0 Romania, Switzerland 1-0 Albania, Wales 2-1 Slovakia, England 2-2 Russia, should've went to the bookies instead.

I think England and Wales will finish top 2 (hope England don't) and Russia and Slovakia will be decided on who wins out of them on Thursday.

Slovakia will go home with zero points. They really are terrible.

Slovakia's bad luck from today won't hold; Russia and evidently England as well offer nothing.

Easy route through for the best football team in the group - absolute seethe for the Home Nations wallopers.

Archived