FIFA 17

ajwffc

The foul system is really pissing me off. Ridiculous slide tackles nowhere near the ball not even a foul given. 

I know everyone feels as if the game is scripted against them. But I was just playing as Killie online vs RC Lens. Dominating the match, I was leading 2-0. Then my opponent scored on the 72nd minute to make it 2-1, fair enough. But by the 85th minute he was up 5-2 and every shot he hit went in and my defenders couldn't get near his players. 

Coulibaly is immense though<3

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Journey is really good, but you can already tell the shallowness of it.  I quite liked the early trial bit, managed to top the standings at the end of it all, got offers from every club.  Chose Bournemouth because of low expectations and scored on my first start against Dortmund.  Absolute blooter of a goal too, lovely.

But you can tell that they've written one story and that's it.  I know it'll branch depending on later things, but only letting you play as one of four positions, presumably only having one set of pre-season games (PSG/Dortmund/Real so far) and generally being quite rigid.  But then it's FIFA, so shouldn't expect much different.  It's still enjoyable.

I'm answering every question with the "fiery" response, and I already hate the wee posturing shite.  

Got this yesterday, started the journey,  Picked Bournemouth at the start, got to choose from all the teams after the trials, in my granddads footsteps is this the same no matter who you choose? 

Been pretty balanced so far with a few cool/fiery thrown in. 

Sent out on loan after scoring a hat trick from the bench to secure a draw with man city and a few other solid performances, choose Newcastle mainly because they were offering the most money.   My wee pal has went all billy big baws on me so hoping we get drawn against each other in the cup and if its not going my way i'll kick him into the stand :lol:

Started The Journey last night, only got as far as the trials so far, hopefully get to pick my team tonight.  Thought Celtic Park was one of the licensed stadiums this year, saw it on twitter but was obviously a photoshop.  Only a minor inconvenience I suppose.

Bought it earlier today. I've only managed to play a game of my career mode (as Middlesbrough), and I'm just about to do my 3rd pre-season friendly in the Journey.
After signing him for £13m, Berahino decided to get injured for 7 months in the first game of the season. It was only a couple of minutes after he scored as well.

Archived