Group B: Battle Stations

jagfox

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoddle genuinely believes its England being so dominant thats caused Slovakia to sit back, and not their game plan. Despite the fact Slovakia started with no striker  :lol:

Slovakia seem happy with the draw - think it will be enough to see them through as a third-place team.

A one goal defeat will almost certainly see them through as well. They'd already be ahead of Albania, and the garbage in the Italy/Belgium group aren't likely to win. 

Russia are one of the big footballing nations in the world according to Tony Pulis. I'm not very old, have they ever done anything of note... ever? In any guise?

Did we not pump them in a tournament a while back. Euro '92 maybe?

A draw should be enough to get them through. Course they won't go baws oot for the win.

aye right enough, forgot they beat russia. This best of the shite qualification is pure pish, you have to be really terrible to go out.

Russia are one of the big footballing nations in the world according to Tony Pulis. I'm not very old, have they ever done anything of note... ever? In any guise?

Finalists of Euro 88.

Otherwise, no.

looked really good in Euro 2008 IIRC. Arshavin was top class.

Only time I remember them being any good

Archived