Champions League 2016/17

lichtie23

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did they show a replay of the Di Maria penalty claim at the end? Game changing decision if it was indeed a penalty. Salt in the wounds that Barca get one that really wasn't a foul :lol:

Did they show a replay of the Di Maria penalty claim at the end? Game changing decision if it was indeed a penalty. Salt in the wounds that Barca get one that really wasn't a foul [emoji38]

People moaning at the referee when in fact if PSG hadve scored 2 reasonably straight forward chances, it wouldnt have mattered. I think Cavani couldve done better with his chance off the post and Di Maria was slower than a week in jail before pulling the trigger on his 1 on 1

11 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

MSN MSN MSN MSN MSN MSN MSN MSN MSN MSN MSN MSN MSN MSN MSN MSN MSN MSN MSN MSN MSN MSN MSN

MSN MSN MSN MSN MSN MSN MSN MSN MSN MSN MSN MSN MSN MSN MSN MSN MSN MSN MSN MSN MSN MSN MSN

You're an abysmal human being. 

Did they show a replay of the Di Maria penalty claim at the end? Game changing decision if it was indeed a penalty. Salt in the wounds that Barca get one that really wasn't a foul :lol:

Haven't seen one, but live it looked like a very very strong penalty shout to me

I hope they never f**k about with the laws of the game. It's all the controversial decisions involved in football that makes it the best sport in the world.

I doubt we'd be saying that if we were PSG fans. They sound like they've been shafted during this one. 2 dodgy penalties, their own Penalty shout waved away and Barcelona not getting players sent off who should have been? Sounds dodgy as f**k [emoji23]

I doubt we'd be saying that if we were PSG fans. They sound like they've been shafted during this one. 2 dodgy penalties, their own Penalty shout waved away and Barcelona not getting players sent off who should have been? Sounds dodgy as f**k [emoji23]

It actually does when it's written down.

Archived