EU referendum - exit poll

Adamski

How did you vote in the EU referendum?  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm absolutely shitting myself about this and I don't know why. I feel like this could be a big deal in my later life.

I voted remain but i think there is a LOT more people voting Leave in Scotland than we all think. I think leave are going to do it.

I'd give them next to no chance tbh. I know of quite a few leave voters - my entire facebook seems to have come out for remain in the last 24 hours though.

Voted remain at half 7 this morning, as did my girlfriend. Her family are all voting remain. My maw, paw, step dad and step maw are all apparently voting leave, but my siblings and their kids all seem to be voting remain. Bit of a mixed bag.

I'd give them next to no chance tbh. I know of quite a few leave voters - my entire facebook seems to have come out for remain in the last 24 hours though.

Voted remain at half 7 this morning, as did my girlfriend. Her family are all voting remain. My maw, paw, step dad and step maw are all apparently voting leave, but my siblings and their kids all seem to be voting remain. Bit of a mixed bag.

That's purely anecdotal.

The latest polls by the firms with the best track records suggest that it's too close to call - 50/50. They have spent a fortune reviewing their methods since the general election. Their reputations are at stake again.

The bad weather in London and the South East could affect the turnout. Differential turnout could decide the result. 

I voted leave because I'm sick of Muslims paying for things at the post office in 2p's.

Not really

You plagiarised that from the UKIP manifesto, didn't you?

In fairness, I've heard less sensible leave arguments.

That's purely anecdotal.

The latest polls by the firms with the best track records suggest that it's too close to call - 50/50. They have spent a fortune reviewing their methods since the general election. Their reputations are at stake again.

The bad weather in London and the South East could affect the turnout. Differential turnout could decide the result. 

of course it's purely anecdotal. Big boost for the pound today and bookies out to as far as 1/12 on a remain vote isn't though.

You sound like some of the yes voters on here in 2014 on and just before polling day, clinging onto hope when it looks a lost cause.

You never know - leave might pull off a victory. I'd argue it's looking increasingly unlikely.

I've added to the poll although I won't be able to vote until I get home. My other half is voting to remain but I don't know about my family actually - my parents are on holiday so I don't know if they'll be voting at all. I suspect my brother will vote to remain as we tend to think alike on these things.

...You never know - leave might pull off a victory. I'd argue it's looking increasingly unlikely.

Remember the time a politician went tae Europe and came back waving a wee bit o' paper and shouting, "Peace for our time"

Remember the time a politician went tae Europe and came back waving a wee bit o' paper and shouting, "Peace for our time"

Reckon there's probably only you on here Willie that is actually old enough to remember that!!?😉

Reckon there's probably only you on here Willie that is actually old enough to remember that!!?😉

You cannae be far off it ya auld PUL fanny. :P

The world at war thread for this pish...

:lol: :lol: :thumsup2

Archived