EU referendum - exit poll

Adamski

How did you vote in the EU referendum?  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An admission of electoral fraud!  :o

Nah, it's cool. I've power of attorney and I decided it was what they would have wanted if they hadn't lost their marbles and wanted to vote Leave.

I'd have thought Brexit would hit NI more than most if that's the family you were talking about?

According to those in the know NI is voting Remain, so our 6 votes will matter little. And why would Brexit hit NI more than most?

I take it you ended up voting Remain?

My wife who rarely votes - she is cynical about most politicians - voted and voted Remain.

In her words - "I voted for the side with the fewer number of untrustworthy wankers and nutjobs."

So she voted against you then. ;)

According to those in the know NI is voting Remain, so our 6 votes will matter little. And why would Brexit hit NI more than most?

Open border with an EU state. Unless you build a fence those pesky Turks will still flood through even if we leave. And the profits from smuggling will go exponential if you don't.

Are you a smuggler? If so fair play.

Open border with an EU state. Unless you build a fence those pesky Turks will still flood through even if we leave. And the profits from smuggling will go exponential if you don't.

Are you a smuggler? If so fair play.

Did I say immigration was my main concern?

I voted Remain, of course, because a) I'm not a racist and b) because anything that Boris, Gove and Farage agree on is bound to be wrong.

Interesting parallels to the indyref, though, reading through the litany of staunch Remainers. We know that a fair few me and my family all voted 'Yes' had to have been lying fucks. I hope the same isn't true with this vote.

I would say there is an even bigger proportion of Remain voters than Yes voters.

The 'staunch' part of TFS are more for leave. Wouldn't be my personal choice but I respect the blokes' views. Maybe a poster or two will explain their reasoning.

The Unionist vote won't be uniformly Leave. The Nationalist vote will be 90%+ Remain.

I take it you ended up voting Remain?

My wife who rarely votes - she is cynical about most politicians - voted and voted Remain.

In her words - "I voted for the side with the fewer number of untrustworthy wankers and nutjobs."

I was never really on the leave side.

My dad's a communist and he voted leave. I tested the arguments for a while on here and with a few pals but was never convinced.

I held my nose and voted remain - like I knew I always would.

Felt guilty about not voting so went to polling station and spoiled my ballot (a sad face in each box). I'm generally against this sort of lark but I knew if I crossed one or the other I'd walk out feeling like I'd make a mistake

The odds/£ going back the way makes my arse twitch a bit. I was expecting that whenever the odds saw any significant movement, that it would continue in the same direction until we all practically knew the result.

I'm glad the odds are much better than they were yesterday but the change in momentum is a concern.

Oh and Granton Primary had a few kicking about when I went in but that was at about 6, which I'd have thought would be peak time?

Did I say immigration was my main concern?

I didn't mean to suggest that. It's just that you would have all sorts of problems enforcing an open border with an EU state. I can't see how it would work without getting Trump in to build a huge fucking wall. Paid for by the South of course.

Archived