EU referendum - exit poll

Adamski

How did you vote in the EU referendum?  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I think exit polls are usually based on going to the same polling stations within marginal seats every election and comparing that to the previous election?

Obviously all they can go on for this is a totally different question in 1975, so quite difficult to do.

But people do have a good idea like the Scottish referendum of areas that are likely to be Remain or Leave.

We knew after the first result (Clackmannan) that Yes had lost.

Thought Scottish votes didn't matter?

They might not - but if tight across England, Scottish votes could tip it against the will of the people of England.

That would be brill wouldn't it? 

They might not - but if tight across England, Scottish votes could tip it against the will of the people of England.

That would be brill wouldn't it?

Certainly worth a tug.

I voted Remain, of course, because a) I'm not a racist and b) because anything that Boris, Gove and Farage agree on is bound to be wrong.

Interesting parallels to the indyref, though, reading through the litany of staunch Remainers.  We know that a fair few me and my family all voted 'Yes' had to have been lying fucks.  I hope the same isn't true with this vote.

I voted Remain, of course, because a) I'm not a racist and b) because anything that Boris, Gove and Farage agree on is bound to be wrong.

Interesting parallels to the indyref, though, reading through the litany of staunch Remainers.  We know that a fair few me and my family all voted 'Yes' had to have been lying fucks.  I hope the same isn't true with this vote.

I know for a fact that my family voted remain because they had postal votes and I forged their signatures.

6 leaves and 1 remain (a farmer worried about his yearly sheep payment disappearing over the hill) in my extended family.

I'd have thought Brexit would hit NI more than most if that's the family you were talking about?

Voted Leave.

Not interested in being a member of an undemocratic European Superstate or a protectionist single market that pays French farmers good money for producing sh*te that nobody wants. I'm not interested in a vainglorious Franco-Germanic ego project that gives them the power and status back they both lost in WW2.

I'm not interested in being lorded over by yet another level of unelected bureaucrats that have mostly never even set foot in Britain ( probably)!

I'm not interested in exploiting Polish, Lithuanian etc young people just to subsidise our pensions just because our Govt's don't want to contribute because they would rather use our tax money to line their own pockets and the pockets of their pals .

The EU is for continental Europe. They might need it so they don't go around invading each other every few years but Britain doesn't.

I want us to start trading with the WHOLE world without them being penalised with EU tariffs so that emerging countries and their people can benefit from our economic strength. That boosts their economies and helps to create world stability.

F*ck The EU and it's stifling, overbearing and Empiric control of our lives.

I can see why teachers, health workers, civil servants etc who have spent their whole lives taking gov't wages and have a dependency mentality might wish to remain but some of us are a bit more free thinking and are excited at the prospect of real independence.

I voted Leave and I'm more than proud of not being a servile, brainwashed moron like the vast majority on this forum.

Union jack bedsheets

I'd have thought Brexit would hit NI more than most if that's the family you were talking about?

The 'staunch' part of TFS are more for leave.  Wouldn't be my personal choice but I respect the blokes' views.  Maybe a poster or two will explain their reasoning.

I voted Remain at 7.01am.

My parents voted Remain by post.

My sister and her fiancé voted Remain this afternoon.

All my close friends voted Remain.

My cousin from London voted Remain.

100% IMO. FACT.

You are on a stag-night, why are you posting about the EU ref and not choosing a stripper to motorboat?

It seems that the leavers are in full on #the45 mode already. Definately staying up to see a bundle of leave votes on a remain table and folk wanting Ruth Davidson in the jail again.

Archived