Ante Post Betting - 2016/2017

On 6/23/2016 at 15:39, C. Muir said:

new managers and Klopp having his first full summer at Anfield. Of course we already know of its unpredictable nature with last seasons league. Can't imagine much will separate Chelsea/Manchester clubs in the betting. Arsenal will probably finish 4th and Burnley will probably

From my point of view I view City and battling it out with Montrose for bottom spot.  Going by the thread on here the match v Forfar at the weekend a pretty tight affair but Forfar deserved to win.  City fans aren't coming across as overly confident about their chances this season. 

Player wise in goals they have Callum Antell who as far as I remember is a useless keeper (let a Greg Stewart trundler go in while he was at QOTS), defence has Joe Mbu who of course is a Cowden hero but was meant to have retired at the end of last season but decided to stay so is probably past his best.  The rest of the team I don't recognise outwith Craig Beattie (3 goals for Stirling Albion last season). 

I expect them to come bottom but it really depends on how bad Montrose (or Cowden going by recent seasons :lol:) are.

So in summary - f**k knows.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can only assume you quoted my post by mistake. 

I think Edinburgh will finish bottom. Wasn't at our game on Saturday but by all accounts Montrose played OK and created a few chances and going by the highlights were perhaps unlucky not to be ahead before we took the lead. Prolific goalscorers are hard to come by in league 2 and I was impressed they managed to hold onto Gary Fraser, who should bag enough goals to keep them safe.

Berwick don't look that great a side but think they will have enough about them to escape bottom. 

Can't see any of the other 7 sides being in much danger. 

20 minutes ago, the jambo-rocker said:

Paddy Power Messenger are offering a free £2 bet for every goal your top scorer bet scores a goal. Has to be a £25 stake, but an E/w bet applies also.

I'm on Aguero to win and Musa ew @ 50/1...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On ‎18‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 11:43, Marshmallo said:

1.62 now :(

Berwick could ruin this, thankfully I didn't get on.

Been looking at EPL relegation all season and got better than 2/1 on sunderland survival which naturally I'm indifferent about however Swansea are 1.73 ish for the drop currently, not convinced by Clement appointment at all, poor squad and they play City, Chelsea, Arsenal & Liverpool in their next 6 games with Southampton and Leicester being the others so surely a position from which to trade.

A while ago looked at a Chelsea/Dundee Utd double.. was 55/1, opted against it for some reason . Chelsea then won 13 games in a row and Utd caught hibs , before being pumped 3-0. Odds will be considerably shorter now

Archived