Next UK Labour Leader - post Brexit

FlyerTon

Next UK Labour Leader - post Brexit  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If the Lib Dems weren't a toxic brand, I think we would have seen a few defections.

I think their toxicity will melt away if there is a quick general election and they mark themselves out as the only pro-EU party. Against hard right UKIP, Tory Brexiteers and undoubtedly waffling Labour there are enough pro-EU voters out there to swing to them and win them a decent number of seats (around 30 imo)

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its between him you and wullie fae aberdeen

I have no desire to be leader, I feel it is important to focus on my family at this turbulent time, however if the rugby ball comes out of the scrum.

Tom Watson's statement in full.

post-20211-14669673664362_thumb.jpg

I think their toxicity will melt away if there is a quick general election and they mark themselves out as the only pro-EU party. Against hard right UKIP, Tory Brexiteers and undoubtedly waffling Labour there are enough pro-EU voters out there to swing to them and win them a decent number of seats (around 30 imo)

That's still a very big drop in Lib Dem seats compared to early 2015. The big problem for the Lib Dems is a lack of money and activists. Their former MPs, when in office, used their Short money, allowances and communications budgets very cleverly to spread their messages. They could afford to use professional delivery companies as the taxpayers paid the bills. 

Who the f**k is Douglas Alexander? Oh, the nobody who used to be employed to keep Mairi Black's throne warm and clean until she was ready to plant her little backside on it. He wasn't even a very good chair-warmer.

I though he was a decent trustworthy politician what's wrong with that

Fucking hell.

Tell me your job doesn't ever involve personal judgment.

Alexander was undoubtedly a capable operator in political circles. The words decent and trustworthy don't come close.

What a fucking mess. They make out party look like we're all the best of friends, which is quite an achievement at the moment.

post-13555-14669732640206_thumb.jpg

Archived