Outing the Foreigners

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Standard Swampy.

He posted something about 'Dutch faggots killing Irish'... He then asked who Swampy was. When I told him Swampy was a thick, racist homophobe, his reply was 'I'm not homophobic'.

So much effort went into that Yank Mike account, then to clearly get intentionally banned? Utter weirdo.

So much effort went into that Yank Mike account, then to clearly get intentionally banned? Utter weirdo.

I thought that too. Did anyone genuinely have any idea that it was Swampy?

When I said Swampy was a thick, racist, homophobe, his swift response was 'I'm not homophobic'.

ETA: IIRC, wasn't it racism that Swampy was banned for following his most recent return?

Maybe. One of the many things he WAS, was an absolute knob end.

Cheers for the updates lads. Early indications would suggest that Australia is the most popular country for P+Bers to go and live in, and Dundee to be city that the most P+Bers would like to get away from. 

I will add to the list as I have been living in Sydney for 2 years

And so the Cardinal inspired backlash against us foreigners begins.

I will add to the list as I have been living in Sydney for 2 years

:blink:  Neebs?

That yankmike guy was Swampy?  What?   :lol:

Someone said elsewhere that Swampy is now a Trump supporter?  

Swampy is about the only poster 1. politically savvy enough and 2. off his chops enough to put in that kind of effort into a trolling account, only to get deliberately banned with a bizarre homophobic comment about some Dutch people.  Swampy was always an insane libertarian anyway, so it's not that much of a stretch for him to pretend to support Trump.

I don't remember Swampy being a hockey fan, right enough.

Not quite, I'm in Melbs too.

Is there an Australian Stranraer supporters' club? 

Swampy is about the only poster 1. politically savvy enough and 2. off his chops enough to put in that kind of effort into a trolling account, only to get deliberately banned with a bizarre homophobic comment about some Dutch people.  Swampy was always an insane libertarian anyway, so it's not that much of a stretch for him to pretend to support Trump.

I don't remember Swampy being a hockey fan, right enough.

Don't be shy Henry. Tell us where you live!

Archived