France v Germany

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not entirely sure what Keown's point was about Schweisnteiger at the start, but it sounded like he was trying to say the Germany team benefit from his "almost a full season" of Premier League experience.

I think he meant that he's played as many games in the Euros as a full premier league season. It was a clunky comparison.

Not entirely sure what Keown's point was about Schweisnteiger at the start, but it sounded like he was trying to say the Germany team benefit from his "almost a full season" of Premier League experience.

Think he was referring to the amount of Finals' appearances he's made, which I think is around 38 games

2 minutes ago, jmothecat said:

I think he meant that he's played as many games in the Euros as a full premier league season. It was a clunky comparison.

That makes sense, in a Martin Keown not making sense kind of way. 

Boateng being wasteful trying worldy passes a couple of times already. Scary that Muller still hasn't scored in any Euro's tournament.

He's had a few pretty decent chances throughout the tournament, each time he just seems to snatch at it and then dribbles wide.

Archived