Football league 2016-2017

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Martin Nelson said:

First time I have seen Huddersfield this season. Very impressive.

They impressed me when they visited hillsborough last month. Wagner has got them playing attacking football and the loan signing of Izzy Brown was a fantastic signing. Aaron Mooy though is a fabulous player for them, watched him a lot when playing for Melbourne City and if Man City make him available I wouldn't mind seeing him at ourselves. Doubt he'll ever get a chance at city as think he's like 27, bizarre signing really tbh and was only signed for what you'd think because of the links with the 2 clubs.

Well that was....fucking dreadful watching. Now you lads can see why my eyes hurt when leaving hillsborough this season. Shocking match, shocking performance and by the looks of it we're getting worse. Summed up by Bannan getting MOM when he was invisible most of the match. Hanging on to a win against a very poor Wigan side tells the story our season.

Well that was....fucking dreadful watching. Now you lads can see why my eyes hurt when leaving hillsborough this season. Shocking match, shocking performance and by the looks of it we're getting worse. Summed up by Bannan getting MOM when he was invisible most of the match. Hanging on to a win against a very poor Wigan side tells the story our season.

Wouldn't think you lot won fs.

Archived