Red Dead Redemption

Johnstoun

I never played much of the first game. If I take the 7 day free PS plus on the store and download the first game, how long would It take to complete the basic game and not 100% and trophies etc?
You don't actually download from PS Now, you stream. You need a decent internet connection to stream from it, my PS4 is inches away from the router and the only way I could get it to run proper smooth was to buy a cable and hook it up direct. I do have Sky internet which is notoriously shite so you may be fine without a cable.

You could easily do the story in a week if you had enough spare time I'd imagine.

3 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

60 hours apparently.

Never fully read your post. I thought you meant the new one. It says around 18 hours for RDR. It was ages ago I played it so can't recall how long it took me.

I played through the story at least three times. 18 hours sounds a bit low, but it's difficult to judge as I'd tend to drift away from the main story to other fannying around. It took a decent chunk of time, let's put it that way.

54 minutes ago, paul-r-cfc said:

Got a tenner off my first prime now order so got this for £40 and it should arrive by 8,having ordered it an hour ago!

Prime Now might be systematically strangling the life out of every single traditional store, but f**k me it's convenient.

I never knew you could do that with prime. Assume you have to be in a certain area?
No idea. Just got an email with a promo cos they've just launched prime now here. Go onto prime now (find it via google) and stick km the code PRIMENOW20 when you order over £50. Seems to have come from a depot in Kinning Park, about a ten minute drive from me

9 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Only about 3% in and loving it so far. The attention to every tiny detail is stunning.

So many things I've been impressed with. Found a little farm last night which had a goat pen, so I shot one to take back to camp, but everytime I tried picking it up, one of the others ran at me and headbutted me. Eventually managed to get it lifted, left through the gate, but because that was now open they all escaped. 

Bounty hunters can f**k off as well.

No idea. Just got an email with a promo cos they've just launched prime now here. Go onto prime now (find it via google) and stick km the code PRIMENOW20 when you order over £50. Seems to have come from a depot in Kinning Park, about a ten minute drive from me

[emoji23]

That's amazing.

I started playing this last night about 6ish, had a game of fives and visited my mums and grans for an hour or so each as well.... still managed to play for around 6 hours. Up till 4 on it.

It's absolutely superb, never experienced anything like it. Can't wait to get back at it.