East Fife vs Dundee

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Deeboy said:

I've no idea. Livescore had the * beside Dundee so I assumed we won tbh. 

BBC says you lost 4-2 on penalties

How did Jason Kerr get on btw? Be good for him to come up against a striker as good as Hemmings

7 minutes ago, eckthearab said:

Ouch!! At least you guys are taking it well. Taking it better than yer penalties at least emoji38.pngemoji1.pngemoji28.pngemoji2.pngemoji23.pngemoji22.png

Erm, there is not one single, solitary post of anyone struggling to accept the result.

If you want to take my post of me saying I hate football as the entire Dundee support "not taking it well", then you crack on buddy.

9 minutes ago, eckthearab said:

Ouch!! At least you guys are taking it well. Taking it better than yer penalties at least emoji38.pngemoji1.pngemoji28.pngemoji2.pngemoji23.pngemoji22.png

Im relegated to the fact that we dropped 2 points due to a poor performance and poor penalties.

Why are you relegated?

9 minutes ago, eckthearab said:

As a very wise man once said many, many years ago - a game like this is 'effectively pre-season for most sides'.  Actually it was Stumigoo that said it last night after the United match, but you get my point.

Erm, there is not one single, solitary post of anyone struggling to accept the result.

If you want to take my post of me saying I hate football as the entire Dundee support "not taking it well", then you crack on buddy.

Are you thick. I said you were taking it well.

Im relegated to the fact that we dropped 2 points due to a poor performance and poor penalties.

Why are you relegated?

That will be because we were piss poor last season. That's usually how it works. You boys have plenty experience of that no?

4 minutes ago, eckthearab said:

Are you thick. I said you were taking it well.

Aye right, calm doon Eck. Your post came across as sarcastic, so if I picked it up wrong then I apologise profusely*

*do I f**k

Archived