Guess Who...?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like to drink a red fizzy drink that makes all your teeth fall out just by looking at it. I hail from a bleak North Eastern Scottish city although I have moved farther south to a far more cosmopolitan and beautiful city to continue my career which involves sitting on my fucking arse all day and fannying about on my computer. I like to perv over 15 year old girls and then pretend that I was completely unaware of their age.

Who am I?

Just now, Dee Man said:

I like to drink a red fizzy drink that makes all your teeth fall out just by looking at it. I hail from a bleak North Eastern Scottish city although I have moved farther south to a far more cosmopolitan and beautiful city to continue my career which involves sitting on my fucking arse all day and fannying about on my computer. I like to perv over 15 year old girls and then pretend that I was completely unaware of their age.

Who am I?

Shots fired.

4 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Who am I?

Robin Hood

4 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Who am I?

Did you not get deported from the very place that we exported all our criminals to? :)

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Did you not get deported from the very place that we exported all our criminals to? :)

My friends and family have found this a great source of amusement over the years.

Knew a Canadian chap who came over here on a temporary working visa. When it expired and he didn't go home, they turfed him out. He tried coming back not long later and got put on the first plane back. 

So he tried being sneaky. He got a flight to Dublin, intending to get the train + ferry to Britain. But when they discovered he neither a return ticket nor a pot to piss in, they deported him for a third time. 

Archived