FA Cup 2016/17

Eednud

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't think of any Man Utd player I've ever rated less than Fellaini. Just don't understand how he gets a game for them.  

Not literally obviously, but in recent weeks you could lump Pogba in there. Been utterly woeful. Offered f**k all in an attacking sense and absolutely bone-idle defensively.

Rashford's finish was practically down the middle of the goal, heading nowhere near the far corner. His other contribution in the final third was an absolutely gubbins cross floated into the box under no pressure in the first half. Lacks a consistent end product, despite the bizarre hyperventilating from the English media about him.

4 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

I wanted Pogba to be good but it's literally painful watching him.
Even against the shite teams like Southampton he's still pish.

A lot of Jags fans had exactly that thought about his brother last season.

I thought that I heard Thistle mentioned in the commentary when I switched on. Did a dumb commentator think that Mathias is still at Firhill?

2 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

A lot of Jags fans had exactly that thought about his brother last season.

I thought that I heard Thistle mentioned in the commentary when I switched on. Did a dumb commentator think that Mathias is still at Firhill?

Nope. It was because of Keown junior.

5 minutes ago, virginton said:

Rashford's finish was practically down the middle of the goal, heading nowhere near the far corner. His other contribution in the final third was an absolutely gubbins cross floated into the box under no pressure in the first half. Lacks a consistent end product, despite the bizarre hyperventilating from the English media about him.

World Class at running with the ball with no defender within ten yards of him, says Keown.

Archived