New BBC Documentary Series - Scottish Fitba is Pish

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Have to say....his team weren't playing...

That seems to be the general opinion. tbf. Still, even with ten men we stopped your lot playing, so swings and roundabouts, eh?

Now tell us again how none of the blue bigots were bothered about MoJo's upbringing. That made me chuckle.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

You're getting even sillier.

I could dress up in a camel costume, ice skating backwards and whistling La Marseillaise while juggling chainsaws, and would provide not ten percent of the entertainment you provided with that "nothing to see, but here's what it was all about" shite last night.

Then again, maybe you've had a black-out, and the lines are somewhat blurred between "problem" and "disease", so I probably shouldn't mock...

Just now, WhiteRoseKillie said:

I could dress up in a camel costume, ice skating backwards and whistling La Marseillaise while juggling chainsaws, and would provide not ten percent of the entertainment you provided with that "nothing to see, but here's what it was all about" shite last night.

Then again, maybe you've had a black-out, and the lines are somewhat blurred between "problem" and "disease", so I probably shouldn't mock...

Lovely and irrelevant diatribe, Norman.  No sane person has a fucking Scooby what you're on about.

7 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Lovely and irrelevant diatribe, Norman.  No sane person has a fucking Scooby what you're on about.

Those of us who witnessed your performance on this very thread know exactly what I'm on about. Those who imbibed enough Buckie to float the Waverley, maybe need reminding.

You really are an incoherent mess these days. Your recent posting style is like Bendarroch coming round from a GA.

And yer new team couldn't beat us when we were a man down.:)

4 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Those of us who witnessed your performance on this very thread know exactly what I'm on about.

My comments were absolutely apposite and you pretending to be the vox populi is no surprise though a little disturbing.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Not just football but P&B itself.  There's a very narrow band of acceptable views 'on here' and it's amusing to see the hoi polloi gang up on those who deviate from the norm.

Oh for Christ's sake Kincardine, stop this endless crap.  Please.

It's perfectly evident that there's a range of views represented on here, particularly on this thread where the chat has been decent.  

Please stop being quite such a dick.  It really is a bit tiresome, when everyone else seems keen to discuss the actual topic of the thread.

10 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

It's perfectly evident that there's a range of views represented on here, particularly on this thread where the chat has been decent.  

Please stop being quite such a dick.  It really is a bit tiresome, when everyone else seems keen to discuss the actual topic of the thread.

Hear, hear. One I get a chance to watch it in the morning, I may even have something relevant to contribute. Up till now, this has been a pretty interesting thread with, as you say, a variety of viewpoints and quite a few willing to admit they learned something from the programme.

It's also had at least one idiot who admits to turning it off after three minutes but still believes his opinion should be pre-eminent.

Edit - shitey work keyboard.

4 hours ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

That was bizarre. Of all the players they could have highlighted, even from just Saints, they pick Dasovic-a great player and the first Saints player to score in a major cup final!

Also a tap boi doon the Ice Factory on a Saturday night, who I had many a conversation with concerning guitars.

24 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

As with all trolls, they aren't really the problem. It's the other posters engaging with them and keeping endless guff going and going. It's easy. Just ignore him and he'll soon find somewhere else to find the attention he so obviously craves.

15 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

What's the range then, China?

Some felt it was OF centric.

Some felt the factual errors were significant.

Some would have liked to have learned more about the Dundee merger story.

Some were pleasantly surprised by the programme and the angle taken.

Some felt the venture into a sectarian angle marked a deterioration in the programme.

Some learnt more things about the whole Wallace Mercer thing than they'd previously realised.

Those are just some of the things people have discussed.  The people in question watched the programme.

Just now, Monkey Tennis said:

Some felt it was OF centric.

Some felt the factual errors were significant.

Some would have liked to have learned more about the Dundee merger story.

Some were pleasantly surprised by the programme and the angle taken.

Some felt the venture into a sectarian angle marked a deterioration in the programme.

Some learnt more things about the whole Wallace Mercer thing than they'd previously realised.

Those are just some of the things people have discussed.  The people in question watched the programme.

You're making up shite again.  Few of these items have been discussed on here.

7 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

As with all trolls, they aren't really the problem. It's the other posters engaging with them and keeping endless guff going and going. It's easy. Just ignore him and he'll soon find somewhere else to find the attention he so obviously craves.

Ach you're probably right.

I just know that he's capable of better.  Calling it trolling is to bestow what he does with a dignity it doesn't merit.

2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Ach you're probably right.

I just know that he's capable of better.  Calling it trolling is to bestow what he does with a dignity it doesn't merit.

Have to say I am.

Not sure about the trolling though. He waits until late at night then comes on and deliberately comes out with stuff aimed at riling 'the diddies' and it works every time unfortunately. Hook line and sinker. The so called drunken old sod is a troll of the first degree knowing exactly what he's doing.

11 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

The so called drunken old sod

For those of us whose first language is English the phrase is "the drunken old sot" Not that this will resonate with The Diddies.  They are as thick as pig shit.

Edited to add...in some ways you are right.

Archived