Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

8 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

I have no idea why anyone would want to venture into an old firm match thread if you are not a supporter of either of them. I'm assuming it's like that old club on sauchiehall street 'The Moon' 

See when you drive down the motorway and you see the emergency services lights on the other carriageway and you can't help but look over to observe the carnage, it's the same thing.

On 7 September 2016 at 20:57, The_Kincardine said:

That's cheap and unquantifiable posting.  Allow P&B to be a reasonable window and your argument is specious.

What a profound statement & could equally be applied to 99.9% of postings on this sub-section of the forum. 

G-Bo(re)

ETA Once I'd looked up the meaning of specious. 

9 hours ago, Grim O'Grady said:

What a profound statement & could equally be applied to 99.9% of postings on this sub-section of the forum. 

G-Bo(re)

ETA Once I'd looked up the meaning of specious. 

Go on admit it, you have a bet on with someone you'll have the worst reputation on P&B at some point don't ya? :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Go on admit it, you have a bet on with someone you'll have the worst reputation on P&B at some point don't ya? :rolleyes:

If I show you the email, you wouldn't believe it.

I am officially the bested red dotted active poster boy, possibly of all time. 

If only there was money on it. I look gift horses in the mouth, me. 

G-Bo(re) 

Just now, Grim O'Grady said:

#stillpushing 

nah it's all in good fun & it's quite unique having such an anti-fan club running around after me. 

I dunno what their goal is but it certainly hasn't ceased my beige post rate, in fact I post more shite these days just for their benefit & will continue as long as they need me. 

G-Bo(re) 

Shame you can't really push it Grimbo :lol: you could have a beast of a rep if you could

I have no idea why anyone would want to venture into an old firm match thread if you are not a supporter of either of them. I'm assuming it's like that old club on sauchiehall street 'The Moon' 

I c wot u did

I can't say I'm familiar with the work of the poster dorlomin, but after I had the audacity to suggest that perhaps the deaths of the 3000 people killed in 9/11 aren't anymore important than the 120,000 Iraqi civilians that lost their lives in the subsequent war, I got the following rant which leads me to believe the guy may be unhinged:

On the first day of the Battle of Caen about 800 French civilians were killed by Allied bombing and artillery. A couple of days later a company of Waffen SS from the Das Reich division went into the village of Oradour-sur-Glane and killed 642 civilians as a reprisal for French Resistance activities in support of the Allies. An eye witness (a B17 crew member being hidden by the resistance) claims a baby was crucified. 

In your eyes the Allied forces who liberated Europe from the grip of Nazi terror are as guilty as the Nazis for civilian dead. Well you have clearly not thought this through beyond trying to score an internet point so you will willy wave and bluster away to cover for making a clown of yourself. 

Me? I have no problem with people saying Blair should stand trial. (No doubt this will surprise some of the dimwits who jump to conclusions.) When you commit soldiers to battle you have a tremendous moral obligation to ensure that it is necessary and that all precautions have been taken to minimise harm to your forces and to the civilians. There has to be a bit of latitude here as definitions will vary but Blair recklessly got involved in a war with very poor planning. But that is far more akin to manslaughter or corporate manslaughter than homicide with prejudice. The subtleties will evades you. Se la vie.

I can't say I'm familiar with the work of the poster dorlomin, but after I had the audacity to suggest that perhaps the deaths of the 3000 people killed in 9/11 aren't anymore important than the 120,000 Iraqi civilians that lost their lives in the subsequent war, I got the following rant which leads me to believe the guy may be unhinged:

On the first day of the Battle of Caen about 800 French civilians were killed by Allied bombing and artillery. A couple of days later a company of Waffen SS from the Das Reich division went into the village of Oradour-sur-Glane and killed 642 civilians as a reprisal for French Resistance activities in support of the Allies. An eye witness (a B17 crew member being hidden by the resistance) claims a baby was crucified. 

In your eyes the Allied forces who liberated Europe from the grip of Nazi terror are as guilty as the Nazis for civilian dead. Well you have clearly not thought this through beyond trying to score an internet point so you will willy wave and bluster away to cover for making a clown of yourself. 

Me? I have no problem with people saying Blair should stand trial. (No doubt this will surprise some of the dimwits who jump to conclusions.) When you commit soldiers to battle you have a tremendous moral obligation to ensure that it is necessary and that all precautions have been taken to minimise harm to your forces and to the civilians. There has to be a bit of latitude here as definitions will vary but Blair recklessly got involved in a war with very poor planning. But that is far more akin to manslaughter or corporate manslaughter than homicide with prejudice. The subtleties will evades you. Se la vie.

Has he got pics of this baby crucifixion?